2009 March Mummies

hugs to all that need them and have fab days those of u heading off out for the day, gutted upstairs, just having a bight to eat before i tackle downstairs the bits that are dry then i plan on curling up with a book for an hour or so. one more sleep and i didnt sleep well last night kept hearing the final result over and over, one min boy one min girl hahahhaha x

morning, is that a good just got up or a uve been up all night just got up? xx

Woooo 11am wake up! I got up at 9:30 and just got home from wildlife park and had subway!

Hadn't felt faith all night or morning sat down said "haven't felt faith today" and she booted me :haha: good girl!

Not long pip and we will know what flavour bump you have! I hope its a boy for you :) or come a few years we are going to have hormonal houses!!! :shock:

My hubby not feeling too great today so I'm probably going to take Ella to my mums for the afternoon after her nap! I'm going to get myself some orange juice and lemonade and chill out for 10 mins then get some jobs done while the little one sleeps :D xxx

its hormonal from me alone, i feel sorry for dh on the best of days, i said last nite i hope bubs co-operates, and dh said hes not botheres if she/he doesnt or not, quite typical but them yrs ago wen leila was born and we were team yellow i cried my eyes out cos i felt sorry for him lol. not crying except tears of joy this time so he can sod off lol. girls are as excited as me now, decided well pick them up and take them out for dinner and tell them wat were having then.all the mums over the school will have to wait till tuesday morning as not telling them b4 the kids, but will pop home for them to get changed and jump online to tell u lot first. :)

Yay I love how you have planned the whole day already - someone didn't sleep last night :haha:

Just purchased ella's first present for 2nd birthday! Next month she will be two! Two years I've had her, she is such a treasure now love her :D xx

Oooh... Pip not long now hun!!! I'm excited for you... either way!! :D

Jade.. how awesome for such a lovely lie in! and Katie hope Sam feels better soon!! x

thanks Cath, this time tomorrow, ill be posting the news. :cloud9: that and spending dh money heheheheheh

Aww Pip bet you cant wait!

My lie in was up every 3 hours in night but had a good 11 hours around it so feel ok today

He did stay out yes, he has hot a very sore bum tho now and I think a tooth coming at the back. He was so pleased to see me tho :happydance:

Took dog for a two hour walk she needs to shift some pounds :rofl: and bloody brake broke on our big buggy, I'm using it for next one too :( you can take it off but have to bend down and literally drag it up, so will stay broke at least for now, I guess it's just inconvenience!

Pip I am more excited than you

At mum's now Sunday dinner smells fab I can't wait :happydance:

Ooh, lots of people online!

V excited for you too Pip - I can't wait to find you what you're having! :D

I am eating chocolate (which makes my heartburn bad) and trying to counteract it with milk!!

claire im cursing u and dani i wanted cooked dinner and ended up with chicken burger beans and chips which is not very me, and i didnt enjoy, i fancy nothing more than beef gravy yorkshires n sprouts, please chuck ne of the above this way.

ive not read my book, put that on hold for tonight, about to put darkest brown on my hair and de-hair the old legs and bikini line, its hard work already lol

early night planned tonight and trying to persuade dh to drop the girls off in the monring seen as hell be home to come hospital, dont think i can face all the mums going on about it, theyll hate me in afternoon too cos they wont know till tuesday hahahahahah

thanks lu x

yuk i hate milk, gaviscon my best friend lol

arghhhhhhhh kids driving me nuts is it a criminal offence to tie them to a chair ???.

I am sad today stayed real strong with oscar and 3am this morning he totted in my room after been up every hour i just put him in our bed sooooo bad but i needed some sleep roll on tonight !!!

:wave: girls hope ur all ok

:hugs: to your little ones

i'm excited for tomorrow pip!!!!!! :wohoo: lol :blush: my countdown seems ages away!

xxxx

Gwhizz - you're a lot further on than I though! Every time i look at your ticker I think you're catching up!! :D

Gemma - Don't worry about Oscar, I know how tough it is to keep taking him back to his own bed and I'd have done the same!

Me too Gemma!

How is everyone? I am still not dressed :blush:

Sick to the back teeth of watching Postman Pat! :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back