2009 March Mummies

Alex won't watch Postman Pat. He doesn't like to watch TV at all really, which I often find myself thinking is a shame, as I could do with twenty minutes to sit down now and then!

This week, I found him on the kitchen counter. :shock: He'd dragged a chair over to the fridge, got his milk out (not my skimmed stuff or OH's semi but his own full fat milk!) then had poured himself a glass and was sitting with it merrily on the side! Very proud of himself he was! He can now also plug in and unplug all the electrical appliances... So in short, we're screwed! Can't leave him alone for 2 minutes now!

Aww bless him! Caine stands screaming Pat at the tele for it it on, its the bloody theme tune he wants to dance too thats it :haha:

Ah, Alex likes to dance too - we ask him to do the wiggly bum dance and he dances around - err - wiggling his bum!

just popped in to say nite nite, ive been sick think its nerves as i managed to laugh my way through it lol. need ot go to bed and calm down me thinks, heheheheheh dh finding it all very ammusing, will update u all tomoz afternoon. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol lou ty :)

GL Pip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben loves Chuggington!!

x

Good luck pip for tomorrow hun, Thanks for support girls glad to know oscar aint the only one who went crazy on the sleep front 2 hours tonight now have some peace fingers crossed .

Is every 1 watching dancing on ice ?. x

:wave:
good luck tomorrow pip
bbrrrr im freezing

Heyyyy...

GOOD LUCK PIP!! :flower:

Lottie loves Mou Mou (Mickey Mouse) and walks in the lounge in the morning ... says... 'Mummy mote, Mou Mou'... which means... Mummy... where's the remote, turn on Mickey Mouse! of course you knew that... why use 8 words when 4 will do right?

She dances... and sings... and generally just makes a noise! :D *sigh* and i do love her dearly! :D

Awww cath so cute! Ella loves mickey mouse too! She shout ooooh toodles! Very cute! She does a dance to the music too!

Good luck pip!!!

I've had a busy day! Just want to rest now but Ella having other ideas, I'm ignoring her though. My bum is far to comfy on the sofa :haha:

Work tomorrow morning, pick Ella up from nursery then viewing house in afternoon :D hope we find somewhere lovely! Like our old house would be perfect!! X

Oh god... Lottie's been saying Oh Toodles for months.. it started randomly.. and now she says it quite appropriately! :) it's super cute.. I bet Ella is adorable when she says it! :D

Hope you find a nice house hun!! :hugs:

mickey mouse if a popular one here too

trying to find an android upgrade for my phone, im not winning :( need upgrade for bluetooth to work

We love the hot diggedy dog dance too
special agent oso drives me nuts!
Good luck today pip!
Arggh am tired today

morning ladies, not stopping got to get kids up and off to school but couldnt helo but pop on haha, hope u all have lovely days, jade hope u get some shut eye and not tired all day.

xx

morning all, im off to take kids to creche soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"