2009 March Mummies

im child free for the first time in donkeys years, ive done everything and ive got hour n half to kill. chloe burst out crying when she left for school ( never ever cried leaving me b4 bless) wants to be with me and daddy today, im at a loose end right now and kind find ne thing to do, ive so far resisted eating a multipack of flakes lmfao.

morning!
good luck with the scan. Can't wait to hear if you'll be buying blue or pink!

We had a lie in here this morning. 'twas lovely! Have to drag myself up now though. Have to wash my hair then go into town. boooooooooo!

Yay for lie ins!

We going shopping today, my second outing in 10 days :shock:

Pip I bet you are sooooo excited you want to weeeeeeeee :) :haha:

Waiting for pip to announce lol!!! ekkkkkk!

Id love a lie in but even if steve gets up to ben i still wake at same time and then lie there awake lol!!!

Ben is playing up with his nap too lou!

x

:wave: ive got my venue sorted for when i do my zumba instructor training :D sure start near me are going t buy me in

just need an instructor training session local to me

yay! Go Dani! hope you find one soon - then you'll be rolling in all those fivers you'll be charging in!

We currently all snuggled up under a duvet on the sofa watching Robin Hood. Waiting on the fire to light up - it's taking too long for my liking! :(

Yep!
It was one of my faves as a child and Santa must have remembered coz he thought Abbie would like it too.... :thumbup:

Hahaha...a bunch of us online waiting eagerly for Pip!! I jsut got in.. made a salad.. :( and now lurking waiting for the news!

Lottie didn't make a fuss going to bed last night (result!) only woke once (result) and slept till 7am(result) all of that on hardly any food as she threw a strop and didn't want to eat last night... so I said.. fine.. bed with no dinner then!

Apparently at nursery she had 2 bowls of cereal and toast for breakfast and 2 main meals but wasn't fussed about the dessert! :rofl: my little piggy!!

Lu...Glad Alex went down for his nap!!
Go Jade :dance: look at you being super Mum!! :flower:
Dani fab news chick!
Debz.. lucky you with lie in! xx
Gem.. hope Ben is behaving :D

Right... now when are we expecting Ms Pip back?? x

hi ladies how are we all ?, Pip good luck, And Dani your new venture sounds real exciting :).

Iam laid in bed been feelin real hot all day like hot flushes very odd , On a positive note whoooo i on last ticker box xx

We love the hot diggedy dog dance too
special agent oso drives me nuts!
Good luck today pip!
Arggh am tired today

We call him OSO STUPID!! Lottie calls him teddy.. and often asks to watch him.. Mike and I have lost the remote control by that point! :rofl:

yay! Go Dani! hope you find one soon - then you'll be rolling in all those fivers you'll be charging in!

We currently all snuggled up under a duvet on the sofa watching Robin Hood. Waiting on the fire to light up - it's taking too long for my liking! :(

I LOVE that Robin Hood... ♪ Robin Hood and Little John running through the forest... ♫

PiP! TElL!!!!!!

edit: had to put a coupla small letters in as they don't let you shout on here anymore....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->