2009 March Mummies

baby didnt co-operate fully got almost everything but need a few more details so have appointment next tuesday the same time, she knew i have 3 daughters, and decided to tell us that she thinks she saw boy bits, but the cord was between legs so shed like to wait and confirm next week, dh ademant she wouldnt say anything about a boy unless she was pritty sure but im letting it go over my head till next week, bubs had better show goods then though. got a lovely pic but the quality of it from my camer is pants. xxx

Bound to be a boy then, being so uncooperative... :rofl: thats good news honey!!! xxx

feel like in limbo, stomped round town half on cloud 9 cos bubs looked gorgeous and pic is so clear, and kept muttering how can u tell sum1 maybe boy when theyve got 3 girls and now have to wait to find out, dh said hell be paying her a visit if she says girl next week muhahahhahaha do the gender places do evening appointments? i dont get paid till enxt week and dh wont pay, but if i can get one on an evening ill lend it from my mum, i dont think i could cope going back and her still not knowing lol

Ahhhh man non cooperating baby! But hopeful it's a boy! Yay! Get a private scan to confirm ;)

I'm very excited my cloth nappies have arrived! But Ella is napping :dohh: can't stop rubbing them lol feel so comfy!

And we are viewing a house in a bit :D

X

:D lol at ur mischievous little boy (possibly!) heres to more waiting hehe

:hugs: to you both though

x

Both of my friends who had unconfirmed scans because of umbilical cord between legs were boys :) x

i wish i had some more boxes i am currently doing a stress and worrying i wont cope with another baby why carnt pregnancy be a year long i mite have time to get use to that then lol.Congrats on 3 boxes left to go tho hun xxx

ne nub guessers?xx

Attachments

• bump21weeks.jpg
    bump21weeks.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 6
waiting for mum to arrive to book private scan only one available friday evening, so hope its not gone, otherwise will not bother. fingers crossed n hurry up mum lol x

Im crap at nubs lol! but looks like a boy baby to me :)

:hugs: gemma u'll be fine

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pip what do you think it is? Inside do you think your having a boy or girl?

Can't guess nub after 14 weeks! But there seems to be 'something' down that way so keeping everything crossed for you xx

i have no idea, i think girl hence her saying think she sene something then not confirming threw me mid air a bit. tut ringing for private scan hope they have space. xx

Hope you get an appointment Pip!

I have a little monster running around shouting "wiggle wiggle wiggle" and shaking her arse at me right now. Delightful child! :haha:

Hubby will be home soon and I still haven't decided what to make for tea. ooops. Considering Spag Bol. And putting Chillies in too. Just for a wee kick. Hmmmmm not sure though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->