2009 March Mummies

:haha:

love a good spag bol, i havent decided either for tea!

xxx

Mothercare current sale link for those starting birthday shopping :)

https://www.mothercare.com/toys-gifts-sale-clearance/b/44622031?extid=hp_product_row3_product2

Thanks Hun! I got ella's peppa pig kitchen from mothercare yesterday :) half price! Bargain! X

Seriously nearly pee'd myself laughing when I put the cloth nappy on Ella she was walking around like John Wayne and laughing! It's got two boosters in it (eBay cheapies) and it looks sooo big on her! Very cute though. Going to see how it goes she may only need one booster as she isn't a heavy wetter! X

:rofl: she has just laid down and now can't get up she is like a weeble wobble x

hahahhaha katie bless her!

baby bond friday 6.20 xxxxxxx whooooo

Yay pip!

lol @ ella bless her hehe!!!!

Ive done prawn cocktail followed by chilli con carne for tea in the end, bens already wolfed his down, im waiting for daddy :)

x

hahaha katie, have you picked her up yet, lol
hope baby cooperates on friday pip

tis true bought a unisex outfit on dh today, its lush, 4 more sleeps the countdowns back on, its liking having false labour alarms, im on tenderhooks hahaha

Your 21 weeks tomorrow pip! :shock:

Why does everyone's pregnancies seem to be going quickly except mine?! I feel like I should be at least 25 weeks by now lol x

Did Spag Bol with Sweet Chilli Sauce instead of chopping hot chilli - lazy option!

Glad you got appt Pip!

Katie :hugs: love the nappy pic on FB.

love the nappy pic too katie so cute :cloud9: Katie ur not allowed to be 25 weeks yet, :haha: i thought i was next inline after Lu till u gave us ur amazing news , so dont creep any further ahead of me, i actually love having you a little ahed of me ur milestones help mine come quicker hehe

u better all be online Friday, its gunna be the longest day ever,. :haha:

Good luck fri pip, Gosh i am a bit calmer now still a little nervy we wont cope its all coming to quick but i checked everything today clothes,nappies,milk everything and were all prepeared :).
Oscar went off after 15 mins tonight whoooo getting better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"