2009 March Mummies

Gemma you will be fine! Try not to worry it will all fall into place! :hugs: and :thumbup: to Oscar for being good!

I should be online to hear your flavour pip!!! Xx

i should be online friday evening too

erm......... just remembered...... who was intrested in the steriliser ive got somewhere?

think it might have been

Just watching one born every min arghhhhhh you forget how painful it is lol, Oscars woke up once thats it and i just guided him back to his bedroom and closed his door so far so good whoooooo .

What we all up to tonight ??. xxx

i got one born every min recoded on my V+

God there was a screamer!!! Even my midwife on fb (one I had for Ben) has commented on how extreme she is lmao :rofl:

x

Just looking at old march mummies buddies thread ... Im saying goodbye p219 cos I become a feb mummy - oh how the tides changed and jade was right about being late lol!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-buddies/39026-due-march-09-pregnancy-buddies-219.html

and....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/75955-march-mummys.html

Debz I noticed on the first page of this thread theres a birthday spreadsheet - can u add my Ben to 5th please :)

wow looking back at all that i saw lots and lots of march mummies who are pregnant again now aswell x

not slept well at all.dh hogging bed and ive got the sonographer going over in my head from yesterday, grrrrrrrrrrrr cud have done with a large glass of red just to drop off lol. kids fighting up in bed at mo little buggers.

it was me interested in steriliser Dani, but my mum got me one for xmas. had that one on offer with all the bottles so she didnt wanna pass it up. ta tho :S x

oh and Gemma, i saw ur post on ur pram, its the same as mine :) have u got the carrycot for it, if u havnt i know sumwhere to get it brandnew posted for £40 summink instead of the usual 110 + p&p. its gorgeous tho isnt it :) bet u cant wait now xx

We were without electricity from 6pm until midnight. It was horrible. No hot water, no lights, no cooker... we had fidget-boy in bed with us, snoring his head off along side daddy so this morning I am a grumpy tired girl :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->