2009 March Mummies

I hate it when electricgoes off, it always does it when it's dark too doesn't it

Yup - I think Alex was a bit unnerved by it actually. He wouldn't leave my side, which has never happened before!

OH is in my Bad Books. Last night I asked where the tin of chocolates was. He said "I've hidden them from you." And then he started singing, "Oompa, Loompa, Doompa-di-doo..."

Oh dear! I quite like it when electric goes off! Candles and actual talking - no tv! Yay!

I have got two children for the next few days - my husband is ill :dohh: got a bad chest infection and is really struggling bless him! He slept on the sofa last night so he didn't keep me awake. May have to take day off work to have Ella this afternoon if he isn't up to it.

Ordered two more nappies last night, a large Itti bitti snap in one and a tots bots. The medium sized snap in one is really small I was quite shocked as she is still within weight limits?! The eBay ones are nice but really bulky and don't seem as absorbent as the bamboo in the Itti, the leg bits were wet when I took it off Ella last night.

Viewing two more houses today. X

my cheapies still not here, have ordered other better ones too, so will have aplay and sell on what not suitable.x

good luck with the viewings. xx

Morning ladies, sorry not read a few pages :hugs: to all that need em.

I am shattered had a crap night of feeding and nappy changing every 2 hours :nope:

Pip, what a little monkey, you having a private scan? x

Katie large is prob best for Ella in Ittis, Caine was not in ledium long. What tots bots you have?

The more you wash them too the more absorbant they get x

aww :hugs: for the crap night, yes Hun friday 6.20 pm Mums treating me, on the condition she comes and gets to see lol :cloud9:

have just msg'd u about ti and the fluffy on ur thread xx

Thanks hun xx

Oooh so exciting, you think boy then? :)

:wave:

Added Ben to the spreadsheet Gemma! Sorry bout that!

:hugs: to Lucy - Tell you hubby to feck off and give you the chocolate.

Hope ur ok girls!

Lou: Steve hid my Skittles from me last night - could have swung for him so I kinda said well if u dont give them back Im eating ur Jelly Beans - worked a treat :p

x

my mum buys jelly babies for the kids, like 10 times a year the big bags when on offer, nobody in this house likes them,ive got an entire cuboard full of them, lol

I looove jelly babies , tell her to buy them for me lol!!!

if they were all in date id post them save space in my bin! yuck lol

Hi ladies! Just viewed a bungalow, was really nice right by the beach/field really big gardens separate outhouse for sam to use as an office etc but I'm not sure if I want a bungalow? Anyone live in a bungalow? It would make everything easier with no stairs but I quite like separate sleeping/living area? Need some help on this one! :flower:

Xx

i used to lvie ina bungalow, and loved it with the kids, if i could now id go tomorrow lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->