2009 March Mummies

Most houses in SA are bungalows... so I had to get used to walking up stairs when we got here! :D

By the beach sounds lush (possibly not in winter storms!) so id live in anything by the sea!!! living in the midlands is just that - in the middle - dont get to see much sea lol!!!!

Ooooh sounds lovely Katie :)

Lucy - for saying that I would sit and eat a whole cake in front of OH and tell him to f*** off!

It was really nice! Gorgeous sea views across a field - which would be perfect for dog walking :) it's just the bungalow thing?! I think it would need new carpets in some rooms but I don't mind doing that. Only because the carpets are pinkish and it needs a lick of paint here and there but nothing mega! It's got potential to be gorgeous but I can't think straight about the all on one floor thing?! :dohh:

X

if u cant stop thinking about it and doing it up in your head its got to be a good thing :p have a second viewing at different time of day see what u think then :)

x

It's only to rent. So won't be spending too much doing it up but just make it more 'us' x

Ah I see, well id still have a second look but sounds good :D is there a link to it online anywhere?

https://www.belmonteonline.co.uk/item/?property_id=4538&page_number=4

Don't know if that takes you straight to the house or the list so it's palm bay bungalow xx

pmsl u can tell i live in a different area, for 900 u can rent huge beautiful converted barns with the most amazing features and acres of land lol its nice tho hun and i love on one floor. is fab with kids xx

ive bene so pre-occupied i totally fogot i was 21 weeks today lol x

happy 21 weeks
antone want to buy me one of these ? https://www.play.com/Electronics/El...pe=allproducts&searchsource=0&urlrefer=search

yer if u do all the girls birthday shopping will cost u more tho lol

ill give that a miss then, lol

Just looking at old march mummies buddies thread ... Im saying goodbye p219 cos I become a feb mummy - oh how the tides changed and jade was right about being late lol!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-buddies/39026-due-march-09-pregnancy-buddies-219.html

and....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/75955-march-mummys.html

Debz I noticed on the first page of this thread theres a birthday spreadsheet - can u add my Ben to 5th please :)

i was going to leave to join the april mums, but came back here

not slept well at all.dh hogging bed and ive got the sonographer going over in my head from yesterday, grrrrrrrrrrrr cud have done with a large glass of red just to drop off lol. kids fighting up in bed at mo little buggers.

it was me interested in steriliser Dani, but my mum got me one for xmas. had that one on offer with all the bottles so she didnt wanna pass it up. ta tho :S x

no worries pip

Happy 21 weeks pip! Wowsers I need to move near you! I live in a 2/3 bed town house at the moment and it's £725!

I've got leaky boobs today :haha:

X

if she hadnt of bought it i wud have hun, why dont u stick it on bnb sell section, less hassle than ebay.

i reckon ill end up a june mummy, and i do go and nose over there but never chat lol, theres that horrible claire and gemma in there :haha: :haha: ive been a may mummy from the start this time, so will stay put and just post random shite on third tri if i go over lol

Thanks Katie, large 3 bed house here and i mean large in a good area by the better schools and nice shopping areas is about 550 for through agency, but 450 ish if u find private landlord.

just heard theres a baby event in asda starting on 18th january, deffo not getting any other bits except clothes till i see what bargains they have x

Our first 2 bed flat in scummy area was £500 a month lol! I need to move your way bloody expensive down here and it's full of chavs lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->