2009 March Mummies

im in one of the nicer areas here, quite happy here, though weve considered either moving ludlow area , oxford area or nottingham area, nothing ever comes of it cos those who live there we dont spend enuf time to warrant more on bills lol

Yeah I've always wanted to move up north but don't know anyone so would be waste of time coz I'd get lonely and probably kill DH if I didn't have others close by to speak to :lol:

X

https://www.belmonteonline.co.uk/item/?property_id=4538&page_number=4

Don't know if that takes you straight to the house or the list so it's palm bay bungalow xx

Ooo now thats nice by the sea, beach etc :) Lots of fun with the girls :thumbup:

ive bene so pre-occupied i totally fogot i was 21 weeks today lol x

Happy 21 weeks babe :blush: never noticed either tbh lol!

just heard theres a baby event in asda starting on 18th january, deffo not getting any other bits except clothes till i see what bargains they have x

:thumbup: Oooo ty :D cheaper nappies lol!

Yeah I've always wanted to move up north but don't know anyone so would be waste of time coz I'd get lonely and probably kill DH if I didn't have others close by to speak to :lol:

X

I moved 100 miles away from family and yeah I miss them alot :(

evening all wow i missed alot of pages lol, Went to MWs today baby still back to back :( very close to engaged though and all moving in right direction i am measuring just over 36 weeks wooooww big bubs . How is every 1 ?. I read about ur move the place looks lovely Katie but wow the price lol i am in a very nice area for my town big garden conservatory 3 double beds 2 bathrooms £500 a month lol . xxx

Morning ladies! Couldn'tg et on properly to say hi last night but hope you're all well!

Alex has lost his voice - it is the cutest thing ever! He sounds all croaky, doesn't seem to be in pain... so I keep trying to make him say stuff as I think it sounds so sweet!!! :blush:

Any nice plans for the day? :flower:

morning lu, miserable weather here got soaked on school run, house a tip, may attempt to do something about it sumtime before lunch time lol

sienna ate 2 large plates of lasagne last night :wohoo: thats my girl lol,she usually eats the peas have a new pot and pushes the lasagne round her plate, she kept stealing mine so gave her loads lol,

Happy 36 weeks Gemma! not long now :cloud9: have started the tidious cleaning, loads left to do though, 35 watchers on my loola up pram :p, still has 5 days left and is collection only, wasnt expecting this much interest, i cant be bothered with sending large stuff, wouldnt have anything big enough to pack it anyway. 2 ladies coming to view it before hand later, :wohoo: come on im skint lol

Happy 36 weeks Gemma!

I've had a mare of a day seriously busy and loads of bad luck! Will explain later I'm sitting down for 5 mins then getting housework done while Ella naps then off to midwife! Get my bp checked out! X

All is fine :) bp was ok at midwife has dropped again! :happydance: measuring perfectly and lovely heartbeat! No ketones :) x got my anti d booked in for feb - bad times!

Been to view two more houses but still loving the bungalow at the moment!

Got two more to view Friday!

Hubby is really ill - coughing and snotting blood :( had to rescue me and Ella in the pouring rain when I got a puncture this morning! I've been up since 4am as faith was doing Kung foo! X

Lol she really is a ninja! I couldn't sleep at all was making me jump! Such strong movements now only going to get worse! Almost did a widdle in bed when she kicked me in the bladder :blush:

X

Getting heavy and sinking lower into your pelvis as you stretched it first time around Your so nearly third tri and onto the final stretch Lucy! How exciting! I can't wait for more babies! Mine seems so far away still! X

I know, third tri - crikey! I'm going to get a boxed ticker like yours - I want to see which box we're on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->