2009 March Mummies

Yeah I had the same as yours at first as the baby changed shapes etc but I missed my boxes :lol: I think I go up at 26 + 5 next! So you may be on next box now :happydance:

X

think you will be due to jump up a box soon

Yeah, I've got the dates out of sync though - I'm 26+5 today. Will sort it later, can't be arsed now.

hey guys

Did my tax return today... I'm so bad.. leaving it to the end! *sigh* but it's done!!

Looks like we're going to need to change property management company in Sheffieild as the one we use to manage our place up there are about to go into liquidation. Mike's fighting to get the £1300 they owe us before it happens.. but it's not looking good! Grrrr... I hate companies that screw you over!! We pay them a sodding monthly fee to hand over our tenants rent... and they went and paid the last 2 months rent to a Richard Pound (my husband is Michael.. not Richard)

Anyway... super stressed out too as Mike's done nothing about his tax return which he really should have done as this last taxt year the properties were in profit due to the rates being so low! So fingers crossed he can get it done and sorted before the 31st... but we may owe the government some tax money on that! Boo!

I think I might need a nice bath tonight... need to destress and not think about finances :)

Hope you're all well.. happy 36 weeks Gemma... not long now hun!!
Katie hope Sam is better soon and sorry about your puncture!

Hope everyone has a lovely evening!! xxx

awww thanks girls yep not long now for me and 1 week until term eeekkk scary not sure if i am ready for night feeds again just yet lol.

How are you all , Any one do anything nice today ?, I picked up a play supermarket argos £40 down to £17 for oscars birthday was very impressed :).

Oh Gem.. You'll find you'll manage :hugs: bless you I can just imagine how you must be feeling!

Thanks Katie... not long now!! x

Happy 21 weeks pip and 36 weeks Gemma :shock:

Katie glad BP is down!

I am sooo good at guessing babies due dates, guessed some right in Jan jelly beans too :)

Am predicting 2 days overdue for Lucy. 37 weeks and 5 days ish for Gemma W. On time roughly for Claire and 3 days over for Gemma F. Pip am predicting about 39 weeks. Katie about 38 weeks.

Woooo ALexander gained a pound in 6 days :) Go boobies!

Everyone ok?

Cath, cant remember but if Andy is using an accountant can he file tax returns for end March? :dohh:

Well done on being organised!

Thanks hun... got him to sit down with me and complete his tonight too... I didn't get my soak in the bath... but at least I'll sleep tonight! :D

We're good hun... same old.. just trying to get on top of things before heading off in a few weeks!

Well done little man on gaining weight so well and well done boobies! Jade you are a machine :wohoo:

Haha, I'd love to be a couple of days over - Alex was 2 weeks late, and all the other mums in my family tend to have looooooooooooooooooooong pregnancies! :)

I slept terribly last night, was awake for over three hours but didn't get out of bed as I kept thinking "I've got to fall back asleep soon!" :wacko: Tired now - boo!

Alex is being a sweetheart, bless him :cloud9: Do yours get days when they are just the most affectionate, cuddly little things ever? Alex likes his kisses and cuddles, but he is being uber sweet today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->