:hugs: Gemma - you are so ready for this! x
Lucy - yep. Cuddle days are the best!

*clears throat*
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to meeeeeee-eeeeeeeeeeeeee,
Happy birthday to me!
:cake:

Ahhhh, now, normal service shall resume.

You're only a wee young thing too!

Yep, not a bad start. Hubby's alarm didn't wake me. :haha: Missy's in quite good form so far and I'm still feeling relaxed. I'm sure the madness shall ensue soon!

Happy birthday Debz :cake: :flower: hope you have a great day!

Lucy - yes I'm having lots of days like that at the moment! Ella seems to be over her paddies (Occasional one still) and she is being soooo good and cute - talking learning everything is coming on real quick now :cloud9: she is a real mummy's girl at the moment! X

Thank you honey!! I think i'll stick with this one for a while! :D xx

happy birthday deb xxx

LOL @ Jade, i think u just faile don my prediction, lol im guessing 41+3 for me

ive gone over more each time, 36+3, due date, dd+ 4.

it can last a bit longer this time if it must, i'll miss being preggers. lol though i wont say this ina few months time lol x

1 day till my scan eeeek

Happy Birthday Debz! :cake:

Wish Caine was having a cute day, he has already drawn all over the window sill and wall in green felt tip. And the carpet on the stairs is knackered. He has figured out how to open the baby gate :grr:

oh dear :hugs:, i shouldnt laugh, but it brings back memories :lol: i have had to chuck out all the felts, and crayons, they have pencils only as cant5 draw on ne thing with them, do have a secret stasth for the big girls when siennas asleep, but shes such a maddam lol. xxx

Alex draws everywhere too. If we paint, he smears it all in his hair, so I'm reluctant to do painting with him any more :wacko:

Pissing it down here today. Scan booked for week after next, plus we're looking at a house next Wednesday - not to move to really, I just want OH to get a bit more motivated about saving for a deposit!!

Jade - Ella has done this also! It's never a light colour is it?! We have dark blue lines on most Walls!!

Lucy - we are saving a deposit to buy too! Well I am my DH keeps spending it! We are aiming for £20k which we should have by end of next year if we stop spending lol bit hard with a new baby coming :dohh: you have gone up a box!

Pip - I think you will go early this time! I think before me! And scan day tomorrow :happydance:

XxX

Oh and we now have chalks - no pens or crayons! And we have also hidden all playdoh - not good walked into carpet lol x

we dont have playdoh, its banned, ive learnt the hard way, lol

chloe and leila had hamma beads until chloes friend stuck one up lerilas nose last year and she had to be put to sleep to remove, they tried with weird scissor things but was too far lodged, i was petrified, grrrrrrrrrrrrr

well i am the porud new owner of £150 , the lady fell in love wiht my loola and couldnt belive how good condition was, so im chuffed thats scan paid for and a couple fo outfits for bubs. xxx

lol katie, im not setting my hopes im gunna try and keep positive and think of 42 weeks then anything sooner is a bonus. :)

So hormonal and tearful again today, cant stop crying :nope:

Not been anywhere again :(

:hugs: if u feel like it is really getting u down then talsk to mw/hv thats what they are there for! xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->