2009 March Mummies

£150 better off - nice one pip! Well worth it for scan tomorrow! Can't wait to know for sure!!! I do want you to rush home from scan and post on here asap none of this kids and husband first rubbish :haha: x

Oh Jade! :hugs: Hope you feel better soon!!! :( :flower:

Ladies... need to ask a question... 2 days ago Lottie stuck a bit of rice cake up her nose..I asked her to blow her nose and she breathed in sucking it higher up her nose. I could see it but was not planning on sticking my fingers up there.

I called my Mum, apparently my brother stuck a raisin up his nose once but sneezed it out! Anyway, it wasn't bothering her as it wasn't a big piece so I let her get on, hoping she'd sneeze it out or something. Mum said if she breathed in again she might swallow it in any case.

that was two days ago.. I've looked up her nose and can't see it! What are your thoughts?? do i get her looked at??

Awww jade :hugs:

What part is upsetting you most? Try and talk it through with OH, mw/HV or us. Don't bottle it all up. It's going to get easier xxx

Awww jade :hugs:

What part is upsetting you most? Try and talk it through with OH, mw/HV or us. Don't bottle it all up. It's going to get easier xxx

i should think she'll be ok Cath, but if ur worried then go for it! xx

Katie :haha: tut lol. well dh is funny with me texting peeps he doesnt know! otherwise id have all ur numbers, im in touch with Claire tho, not preggers claire..the other 1 lol.,

urm but seen as im going with my mum and not with dh, and ill be texting everyone on the way out, i'll take one persons number, and text the verdict as im not sure if ill get online by the time i get home ill have mum here for grub, and kids to bed etc etc. so one willing party who can get online to update can pm me there number lol. im guessing ill get online sat morning.

Could you see it when she first did it? She has probably sniffed it up and swallowed it! If she is breathing ok through her nose I'm sure it's fine. She was just saving that bit for later :lol:

X

i always hide the best bit up my nose, no way dh would go up there for it :haha:

Only place a man wouldn't go I think ;) possibly the bellybutton?! :lol:

I don't mind giving my number but Im sure you would want to tell everyone yourself?! I will wait until you can get on if I have to :rofl: xxx

Katie, yyep.. i could see it initially.. then she breathed in and it moved up, I could still see a bit of it and now i see nothing! so I'm sure its okay... I'll watch for her fidgetting with her nose etc!

:)

:haha: Pip I'd love to know on Friday... but if I have to wait till Sat morning... I can do that too! :D

:hugs: Jade

I can wait too Pip. We don't wanna get your OH in a tiz if he don't like you texting. :hugs: Mind you, you've made me think. If I only text people DH actually knew I'd have my mum's number on my phone and that's about it! We moved in different circles before we got together and had just one friend in common you see. heheheh

I think my DH knows most of my friends. He only knows of you ladies through me laughing at my phone and telling him random bits of info about you all lol x

hahahah, ill nip on super quick and leave a brief msg. xx be around 8pm by the time im back form cardiff i should think x

Cool :)

I've posted in my journal about my cloth poo problem today :dohh:

My back gets so bad I often get stuck in places, Ive been laying on the floor with Ella today watching Robin hood, and just attempted to get up and got stuck. Managed to get on my hands and knees just as Ella runs jumps on me and rides me like a bloody donkey! Was in sooo much pain but I couldn't stop laughing at her 'mumma go, mumma go!' :rofl:

Can't remember the other thing I was going to say :dohh:

X

LOL @ Ella... hope your back is better soon!!

I am the hell in!! My home phone has been barred!! We just moved to virgin.. not had a bill yet and they've stopped out going calls.. I rang up to find out why?? apparently the service Mike asked for (international dialling) was not added to our account. So instead of paying 3p a minute to SA... we've been paying £1.19 FOR FUCK SAKE!

Our bill is currently £195.98

Our telelphone bill normally sits at about £30 on a busy month. I am livid.

I shall be sitting in a bath reading a book tonight and if I wasn't on this bloody diet I would have one of Mike's beers and eating Lottie's jelly beans!

Sorry for the rant! But it's the only place I feel comfortable doing it!

xxx

OMG Cath?! Hope you can sort it!

Thanks eveyrone, feel a bit better but had a major row with OH earlier and exploded nearly walked out and screamed at the top of my lungs! Long story.... feel better now I have let off some steam tho.........

Omg cath I would kick up a storm and say it was ordered at cheap rate and suggest they adjust that bill. It's their fault not yours!

Always good to have a good shout at OH! I do hope you feel better soon! Just remember how hard we all found it adjusting to one baby and how easy it got after just a short time. You will get to that point soon, you have had two for less than two weeks! Give yourself a break and don't worry about what you can/can't do! Your doing brilliant! Your a great mummy to both your boys and they love you very much!

XxX

Thanks ladies... Mike is doing just that and seeing what they can do for us.. as he did request it!

Anyway... Jade sweet heart! :hugs: It's always good to get things out... I hope Andy is being supportive of you... you have a lot to deal with right now!! :flower:

I think you might need the alcohol more than I do tonight! xxx

cath ive had a similar problem in the past with calls to albania, it took a while to sort i just kept asking to speak to their supervisors until i got to one who was understanding and sorted the fekcing thing out.he actually gave me his direct line and was told that any problems no matter how small to give him a buzz, ive passed his details onto a few friends, but appear to have lost it witht he move, or i would have forwarded it ur way, hope u get it sorted xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->