2009 March Mummies

Happy birthday Debs hun hope u had a great day ?.

Jade i am glad you feel better for letting of steam hun dont ever feel your alone **Hugs**

Good luck for scan tomorrow Pip was it tomorrow lol ?.

As for me getting frustrated baby wont turn feeling a bit of a failure as MW says its lazyness if baby is back to back if only she could see me running round mad after the kids, Then spending at least 3-4 hours a night on all 4s rocking or on birthing ball baby i just stubborn !! lol.

Hope every ones well ?.

27 in 16 days time i feel OLD lol.

*coughs* im past 30......

anyhoo

happy birfumday debs! blade is 7 today :) hes just gone to bed. i feel poorly so im off for a bath.

*hugs* to all

laters :)

pip text me after ur scan tmz... ;)

Gemma tell your midwife to do one! Laziness!!!!! You have 3 children you can't be lazy!

My DH is 30 in February! I'm 27 in July!

I'm being naughty :blush: got myself a WKD :D I'm not feeling good, got a dry throat and needed something ice cold and it actually said my name! It called me and told me to drink it! Really it did... X

X

:wave: hope everyone is well
ive just got a distinction in my pedicure assessment :D

Gemma... what a cow... laziness??? stupid woman!!
Dani congrats hun!!!
Katie.. a little alcohol wont hurt! :hugs:
Caz.. happy birthday Blade!
Lu... ooooh, when's your birthday hun??

So.. we have some good news.. finally...

1) The guy who set Mike up with virgin has emailed his manager saying that the details were entered incorrectly and we need the international package put on, our account amended to the lower rate as we should not be paying near on £200 and that our barring should be lifted ASAP (he copied Mike in on it!)

2) We got an email from the letting agency.. they've made one payment today of £268 into our account and should be able to clear the other outstanding one of £714 next week and then hopefully we shouldn't have an issue getting the rent owed to us on top of that next week which is an additional £360 after all those received... we're changing letting agencies as their service is CRAP!

3) We just amended our tax as we are entitled to split the profits of the properties as both our names are on the mortgages... so because I earned so little last year, the government owe me £108 (instead of £114) and Mikes bill has dropped from £1038 to £608. *phew*

Things are on the up! I NEED ALCOHOL!! Or chocolate... or both!

well done Dani

:hugs: Jade

Glad you got things sorted Cath.

Happy birthday Blade!

:wave: to you all!

:wave: hi ladies!!

Jade sending huge hugs your way (cheers for the prediction lol!) I hope u feel better soon hun, If u need to let off steam u can always pm me :flower:

Cath - glad ur sorting the finances - I get such a headache some months, I really need a money tree!!!!

Debz - Happy Birthday :cake: hehe!!!!! :happydance:

Well done Dani!!

Claire, Lou, Pip, Gem, Katie and Caz hope u are all ok :thumbup:

Happy birthday Blade!

Good Luck tomorrow Pip! I'll be waiting for update :coffee:

I had mw appointment today - all is well, baby has very strong heartbeat she says :)

xxx

Not up to much here.... I slept funny and my shoulders are achy - I hate it when that happens!

How's everyone?

Cath - my birthday is in March, but it's about now that I have to start preparing my darling husband! :rofl:

Morning. No real plans here! Might sleep for an hour if I can convince hubby to take Abbie swimming after work. Dunno why but I'm completely knackered!

Debz you haven't had any of that special water have you ;)

I don't know what to do, Joe is at home so will try and convince him to do something nice once the lazy sod gets up

Def not! :)witch: is visiting to prove it! But she doesn't normally make me this sleepy.)

I *think* we have sort-of decided when we'll be TTC again though.... :shock:

:wave: hi ladies just dropping by to see how everyone is ?
im sooooooooo tiered today :wacko:
ohhhhhhhhh deb wen you ttc ?

pip good luck with the scan hope bubba shows all :cloud9:
aww jade your doing great :kiss::hugs: think everthing will fall into place once a routine starts :hug:
any one else i missed sorry but theres to many posts :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->