2009 March Mummies

Debz!!! When you going to start ttc?! Dropped that bombshell and run off lol

I'm poorly :( was awake from 3am until 7ish again :dohh: just could not sleep! Hubby let me lie in and just brought me breakfast in bed! Got to get up now though as viewing houses at 10! X

:muaha:

Probably sometime in August/September

Hope you feel better soon Katie :hugs:

Ooooooo to spoiler :wohoo:

Hope u feel better soon Katie (happy 23 weeks!)

I got Tumble Tots in 15 mins then - not alot lol! Suppose housework and nappy cakes if Mrs Postlady is delivering me stuff today (been crap lately!)

xx

Well, I had said all along that we would TTC 2011/2012 and it just seems that would be the perfect time - I want Abbie to be over the 3 mark before I have a newborn too. Plus you lot have made me fecking broody! :haha:

morning ladies, thanks for the goodlucks, its hit me im all excited again :wohoo: :wohoo:, not half as aprehensive as last time, phew. ill probably sit laughing if bubs doesnt show, im at the point where i dont think she/he will lol. they told me not to bother filling bladder and to just drink something really sugary and eat somrthing sugary exactly 20 mins before i arrive. will be in the car then which makes me feel ill, especially my mothers driving, gulp, so im thinking red bull and a gob full of choc bar. i dont do redbull but i cant think of nething as sugary lol.

:wave:hi again
hey deb my fb been a pain all mornin :growlmad:
wooooooooo on the ttc might be a ttc buddy with you :flower:
aww hope you feel better soon katie maybe a lil nap later will make u feel better :flower:

Pip - Lucozade is the sugariest thing I can think of if you like that any better?

Jo - :dance:

oh yes hun thats better, and im less liekly to be up all hours with it lol

gunna munch a boost or a double decker on the way, wat an excuse for a choccy bar hahaha

ill eat something sweet for u :D

got some housework to finish, and a pile of ironing i saved to pass the day, and i cantbe bothered now hahahahhaha, will have to get on with it at some point though, or ill come home to a pig tip

please pip :thumbup: something gooey and sickly lol
my house is a tip today just cba :wacko:

ill join that club, was gunna cook something early for the kids, but might not bother and get takeaway on my way home, make them sit down and eat every morsel before i tell them what were having hahahahhaha

tmi but just had to best clear otu ever,i feel 2 stone lighter lmfao.

face book still not workin :growlmad:
lol pip i always try and go before i av my weigh in :winkwink:

https://www.cheeksandcherries.co.uk/acatalog/totsbots_easyfit_flower400.jpg

Me want!

aww how cute is that :flower:
well i give up with fb now :growlmad:
best go and get dressed need to pop to town for a few bits and bobs :wacko:
av a good day ladies :flower:
and goodluck again pip :cloud9:

Cheeks and Cherries (Tots Bots Easyfit). :grr: and :flower: to Jade for sending me there! :rofl:

Seriously though, If I buy any, I'm going to have to buy some more unisex designs since I'm hoping Abbie won't be in nappies much longer, and there's no guarantee my next monster will require florals.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->