2009 March Mummies

So, next question to the reusable users out there....
Are Tots Bots Easyfit much good?

they sell on for a fair bit, so u could have a few girly ones too and sell on if not required, ive heard good things about tots bots on reviews, but yet to try one xx

:wave: waiting for housing trust person here, between 10-12 they said

Hubby still says no but I rarely listen to him anyway :haha:
Only thing that might bother me a bit is the gooey poo ones. :sick:

:haha: 2 of my cheepy ones have arrived, from 97kgallery or some such gobble, i had a gigle wen i sent a msg to say thanks thed come, reply read

Ur more than welcome thanks for your custom Fanny,.

thought he was calling me a fanny, but appears ot be his name lmfao ...oh how i giggled.

i know theyll become more absorbant with washes, ive also bought some night time boosters, and had a dry ight last night, so far so good, will have some accidents im sure but i have alot of accidents with disposables of late anyhow.

My Facebook isn't working either :(

I'm too lazy for disposables :blush: I do about two loads of washing a day as it is... where do the stinky ones go before washing? Is it a lot more work?

in a dry pale, u can rinse them if need be, jade and claire are the experts to ask, i do one wash most days, and thats with the 5 of us, maybe 2 washes ona sat and sun. But im home so ive not got to rush off out to work lol.

then again my girls are in school uniform, so they have plenty of sets and i wash it all on a saturday, i do alot more wahing in the summer.

I don't mind doing washing in the Summer - I love hanging it out on the line to dry! Odd I know....

no i do too, im looking forward to getting all them nappies out to dry :cloud9: my neighbours will be dead impressed they r old couple who go on and on about in their day nobody used disposables, hahaha their duaghter is gunna hate me lol

Debz - That nappy is gorgeous :) (not sure ben would be impressed with it :haha:) Hope ur TTC turns into a BFP quickly :thumbup:

Fb is being a bugger, really slow for me at times

yes thanks to jade and claire, i love them, uve reminded me to get jades ladybird packaged up for posting in the morning :cloud9: got a headache

:( heating was too high i think begtter bugger off lol

Very excited for you Deb :D

What did you get for your birthday that made you want more babies with Matthew? Musta been good! :D

:rofl: Nothing! (not even joking :lol: I got my Kindle before Xmas and it was for Xmas and B'day and all other forseeable gift giving opportunities)
Honestly, we made the decision a week or two back, but I just hadn't the opportunity to bring it up. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->