2009 March Mummies

helloooooooooo

Good luck for tonight Pip!! Thinking of ya hun!!

Debz... YEY!! You'll might have an Olympic baby!! Though unless you're into sports I guess that doesn't really matter! :)

Lu.. Yey for 30th coming soon.... Mine is less than a month away :wacko:

Am starving.. forgot my snack at home this morning and just ate salad for lunch for the 5th time this week... but hoping tomorrow the scales on my ticker will be on the move again! Beef casserole tonight! Yummy!

Afternoon - no work for me as I'm sure I'm about to cough up a lung :haha:

Yay Debz on ttc front!!!! Woooop!

I would recommend a disposable/flushable liner for gooey poo! Lifesaver! I'm awaiting my cherries tots bots nappy to arrive! Will let you know what it's like :) xx

Yay debz

I use tot bots but not the easy fit, I've never tried them sorry! They sell tot bots easy fits in tesco, so you could use clubcard vouchers :thumbup:

We took jack to eureka today, he lived it but is so tired now I'm hiding in the kitchen cooking and have left Joe to it :blush:

We viewed the last two houses today and re-viewed the bungalow. Have applied for bungalow but not sure if they will accept dog!!! Fingers are firmly crossed!

Good luck pip! Will pop by later to see if you have posted your news! Come on baby spread em mummy wants to see what bits you have :haha:

Lol @ hiding! I'm glad I'm not the only one who tries that! Lol x

hope they accept your application Katie!

Tesco online Claire? I only have £4 left in my vouchers but, er, every little helps right? :)

Happy 17 weeks Claire! And I think 27 weeks for Lucy! :happydance:

Our babies are growing!!!!! It won't be long now!

:wave:
hope baby lets you see today pip
fingers crossed katie
im trying to get used to my new glasses

Katie I've just been on your journal and totally forgot to wish you a happy 23 weeks :blush::hugs:

hope they accept your application Katie!

Tesco online Claire? I only have £4 left in my vouchers but, er, every little helps right? :)

I presume on line, I know they were a bit cheaper than cheeks and cherries if not on-line, I'll go to York where I saw them it's only up road and post it over if it makes it a bit cheaper

ive just pre ordered the zumba game for wii, they have changed the release date, so have to wait till 11 march instead of my birthday :(

Happy 17 weeks Claire and Lu..Happy 27th week for tomorrow! (if your ticker is right now)

Good Luck Pip... keeping everything crossed!! so that he/she keeps everything uncrossed! :rofl:

Debz... gorgeous nappy btw!!!

Katie good luck and hope you get it!! xx

Good luck Pip, and I hope you get the house Katie! :D

I'm a little pissed off... OH turned the slow cooker off to plug the toaster in at lunch time, and didn't plug it back in! So instead of 'Tangy Slow Roasted Pork with vegetables' we're having pizza. Hmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->