2009 March Mummies

im good thanks, you?

Hey Jo!!

Happy 27 weeks Lu!! 10 till term!! can you believe it?? x

Evening ladies everyone ok? No tears today from me :) but very tired!

Just had a lovely dinner mmmm

Hows you dani and jojo?

Gemma tell your midwife to do one! Laziness!!!!! You have 3 children you can't be lazy!

:thumbup: What she said!

I agree I would tell her to feck off! :grr: hope your ok xx

Def not! :)witch: is visiting to prove it! But she doesn't normally make me this sleepy.)

I *think* we have sort-of decided when we'll be TTC again though.... :shock:

:shock: I didnt expect to see that when I logged on! But yay!!!!

Debz!!! When you going to start ttc?! Dropped that bombshell and run off lol

I'm poorly :( was awake from 3am until 7ish again :dohh: just could not sleep! Hubby let me lie in and just brought me breakfast in bed! Got to get up now though as viewing houses at 10! X

Hope you feel better soon x

https://www.cheeksandcherries.co.uk/acatalog/totsbots_easyfit_flower400.jpg

Me want!

Gorgeous, and they sell them in Tescos now :)

So, next question to the reusable users out there....
Are Tots Bots Easyfit much good?

I use TB Easyfits v1 and honestly, they are my fabourite for reliability but the V1 are not the nicest of patterns, v2 are better but I am on a nappy ban at the mo :haha:

My ticker's a day behind, will change it later - 27 weeks today -YAHOOOOOOOOOO! :happydance:

Yay soon be 30 weeks! :shock:

im leaving for scan now wahooooooooooooooooooooooo xxx

I am sooooooooooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!!!!! Are you back yet?> xxxxx

Yes, this is going very, very, very quickly! I'm just trying to sort out a refresher hypnobirthing course - need to decide between a former midwife, and a mother who had a homebirth after a c-section (like me!)

Alex can now open lids - both screw tops and flip lids and zips too :wacko: NOTHING IS SAFE FROM THIS CHILD.

Hey Jade!! Glad you've had a better day!! :hugs:

Oooh.. tough call Lu!! I might err on the side of Mum with same experience as you... but I'm sure they'll both be good! x

Glad you had a good day jade!!!

Lol @ alex opening everything! Your going to find an empty fridge one day! If Ella knew how to do that all liquid would be on the floor and being jumped in! She loves water!!! Nightmare!! Xx

No idea - I'll have to wait until the morning!

It's cosmetics that are proving to be the real issue at the moment, rather than food. He's had all my makeup out and smeared it all over himself, plus he tried to run himself a bath this morning! :wacko: OH thought I was looking after him, and I he. He tipped a load of shampoo and bubble bath into it, it was a huge mess!!

hahahha.... I'm waiting patiently but my casserole is ready in a few!

*twiddles thumbs*

:coffee: gonna get cuppa and choccies! Ill pass round the orange ones again!

Can't be arsed to go back and see what time she said lol! I want to go to bed already but will wait until pip gets on! Unless it's after 9:30 lol x

oooooooooooh... cyber choccies.. I can eat those.. I like the orange ones! Yum! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->