2009 March Mummies

yer i bet hun.

im gunna pull out all the stops to not go back to it. love not smelling like an ashtray

thanks Lu

I just won £90. I have no idea how though. I was messing about on OH's Ladbrokes account and did a slot machine game thing, and then I suddenly had £90. Weird.

Well done!!!

come on girls the votes on, who will baby look like, Chloe with the hair do, sienna in pink, leila in red :cloud9: :haha:

winner gets taken for coffee and can have a free cuddle from "Him" LOL:coffee: well we can pretend :blush:

I think leila :)

Nice piccy debz

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

literally tho, the ambulace guy was begging me not to push hahahahhahahaha

hahahahha im home all day, and i talk too much, plus im in various other threads alot, nappy, buy n sell, may mums,june mums lol the list continues, i had to catch up ne way! old account was sky high but coudlnt get into it

I read a fair few threads, but most of the time I don't comment :blush:

Baby is being very wriggly today. I have an elbow or a knee pushing out of my tummy right now - forgot how odd that feels!

I meant to ask - Jade, have you had any phantom kicks? I had loads after Alex was born!

lol ooh im interested in that, i never had phantom kick,s spooky.

this one hasnt stopped since i had that scan friday, im getting a constant battering lol

very odd sensation!

Re: the constant kicking - is he more active than the girls were pip?

he wasnt until the last few days... i was concerned a flabbier tummy was dimming movement but he has proven otherwise, since he started he hasnt stopped. have had flutters since 15 weeks but few and far between they are now low high and often get very sore down low from feet i assume. lol deffo more active.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->