2009 March Mummies

My goodness.

Jade, you have lost your "Queen Spam-a-lot" title and crown and the honour has been passed to...... *drumroll*....... LUCY! :haha:

Jade - re: nappy - it's a new one so I'll get whatever normally comes with the V1? :lol: Can you tell I haven't a fecking clue!? All I know is I got a refund from amazon for non delivery = £9, so I spent £9.77 on a nappy elsewhere. Technically it only cost 77p.... right?!

I was thinking about all the clothes we have in the attic from Abbie. Might get hubby to get em down and get rid of alot of it. Only keep the really lovely stuff... but then I'd only think it was ALL really lovely.....

Yay bargain Debz!! Re booster just depends how much and how often Missy pees?! :)

Just had a run in with MIL and FIL telling me what a shit job am doing again :grr: Am fu**ing FUMING me and OH had a row as I have flipped my lid again so pissed off. Sick of peoplke telling me how to punish Caine do this do that! :dohh:

:hugs: jade the in laws are put on this planet to make life as hard as possible!

Claire, you going for number 4? Good luck :dust:

Jack refused to have his nappy on this afternoon and managed 2 wee'd in the potty followed by 5 on the floor :rofl:

Hmmmm, I wouldn't say she was a heavy wetter tbh - just at night. So might I be ok without a booster? :blush: I hate the fact I'm so clueless!

:hugs: bout the inlaw situation hun :hugs:

Debz I bet she would be ok I change every 2 or 3 hours and they are fine. :)

Well, hopefully have it here to see soon! :lol:
:trouble: <--- that's me preparing to fight you for the Tots Bots on that thread. :rofl: I want a lilac one just. I think.

Well done Jack on the potty situation btw! I have started setting Abbie on the toilet (we got her one of the little seat things) and getting her used to that. She sits making "ssssssssssssssssssssssssss" sounds :dohh: But we not trying to train her properly just yet.

:rofl: they are so cute

Treated myself to some new tops today, not maternity but will put me on
https://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww146/clairey-louy/dc2edb8c.jpg

Lovely Claire, and well done Jack!

Jade - WTF did they say? Pissed off on your behalf... My MIL is far enough away not to interfere at all, bless her - but my exMIL was a NIGHTMARE. You have my sympathies! :hugs:

We're waiting for some loo seat thingies to arrive before we start trying to get Flexi out of nappies. He thoroughly enjoys sitting on the loo, and tries his best, bless his little heart (even if most of the time, the best he can manage is a triumphant fart!)

I think potty training is many months off but we do sit on the potty regular normally with a nappy and our clothes on :haha:

Lovely dresses Claire!

Debz, I would have another green yellow or blue :) Just one :haha: Already bought an Issy today!

Lucy - just that I shouldnt let Caine anywhere near Alexander :saywha: as he cant be trusted and force feeding him dinner, then telling me to support Alex's head :dohh:

FUCK OFF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"