2009 March Mummies

hehehehe Jade, they are a bargain and as such don't count as proper purchases! :shhh:

as for the inlaws, I really would have told em to feck off.

Oh FFS - keep Caine away from him?? How and why the fuck?! ...But you know, I have to agree about force feeding him.

Kidding. Obviously. Well done for not belting them xx

Yay bargain Debz!! Re booster just depends how much and how often Missy pees?! :)

Just had a run in with MIL and FIL telling me what a shit job am doing again :grr: Am fu**ing FUMING me and OH had a row as I have flipped my lid again so pissed off. Sick of peoplke telling me how to punish Caine do this do that! :dohh:

:hugs: hun!!! I always have a run in with mine :dohh:

Jack refused to have his nappy on this afternoon and managed 2 wee'd in the potty followed by 5 on the floor :rofl:

Way to go Jack hehe! Hes getting there - bens just got into the habit of at least sitting on it the right way!

Nice tops too hun :) where they from?

x

Its even worse with the breast feeding...... is he getting enough..... hes rooting again,/..... he is hungry...... dont he need water :dohh:

I draw the line at force feeding..... if he dont want dinner.... fine leave him to have none.... dont bloody force him!!!!!!

Debz. I may have the blue or green not sure yet. Have 2 blue, 2 green now, one orange and one yellow :)

:finger: to your in laws jade! Not letting Caine near him will only make jealousy worse, force feeding him will give him food issues and alex will be a nodding dog forever if you always support his head how will he learn and gain muscle!

Do we have another cloth addict brewing?! I'm waiting for two more to arrive! I think I have 5 now so got a way to go before we are full time cloth but most of them are one sized so faith can use them too :thumbup: only 2 are sized and they are my Itti SIO which I love! I got some liners for soft poo's only £2 for 100 so still a bargain. Will eventually get fleece liners but need to go shopping for material as I want to make baby wipes too!

X

I'm the same with the feeding Jade. I wouldn't force my OH to sit at the table until he's eaten everything on his plate, so why the hell would I do that to my child? :wacko: If they're hungry, they'll eat, if not, they won't.

Jade I'm with you with the force feeding, if he doesn't want it fine but he ain't getting anything else!

As for BF'ing you clearly dud such a bad job at it with Caine how on earth have they got the cheek to even consider commenting :hugs:

:blush: is it bad that this morning I had none. Now I have 4? :rofl:
All Tots Bots though. Figure I'll give them a fair run then if they don't work out sell em on (to Jade?! :haha:) and try something else.
I took a lilac and the green from that thread we both commented on Jade, and another lady has pm'd me about others. I'm taking the yellow from her I think. Will send her your way too if you want? (She had a blue).

Seriously angry with my husband. He put Ella to bed and she just started moaning and said you need to go up and change sheets as they are wet where he left her bottle of milk in there from lunch :grr:

1) take her bottle out at lunch
2) change the sheets before you put her to bed
3) do it yourself ffs! When he was ill I did everything and now I'm ill I do everything.

He even came home from football today said you go to bed I will have Ella for the afternoon then called my mum to have her... Seriously he is doing my head in! So annoyed. Now I have a screaming baby to deal with coz he hasn't got the patience to deal with her when she is ill.

X

:wave:
love the new avatar deb
hope everyone is well

sorry havent been around girls, Been sobbing all day.. Bubs is still back to back and feel my hard work bouncing and rocking isnt working and feel like a failure and cars broken :( its got a burning smell is juddering when i pull off and cannot pick up speed well and hole in exhaust dont even know how were gonna afford to get it fixed , I am so upset today if anything that could go wrong it just has today :(.

welcome back to you tho Suzanne hun lovely to see you online again xxx

another trivial question about nappies (will stop soon, I promise!):
If I want to use flushable liners, are there any that are just hard and horrible that I should steer clear of?

OMG... Jade I would have had OH tell them to back off... but we have a MIL situation here and she's on best beahviour after her outragious behaviour at the New years before last!

:hugs: to everyone! Debz... gorgeous avatar hun!

Gemma... I hope little one turns for you... I wish I had some helpful advise, but all I've heard is to spend some time on your hands and knees!!

Lottie's had a shocking afternoon and screamed blue murder when we put her in her booster seat for dinner (she uses it daily mind) - though the tears and tantrums stopped the instant she was sat on my lap to eat! :shrug: what the hell? We tried to get her back into booster but we gave up eventually... she was getting super stressed! *sigh*

I'm off to bed soon!! Need sleep!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->