2009 March Mummies

:hi: am here but selling

https://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l573/wild2011/

things going before item description goes in pmsl, got 4 black bags + to go arghhhh keep me busy this week lol

'tis nicer big : https://www.blipfoto.com/view.php?id=914668&month=1&year=2011

oooo yay my new avatar works :D

morning ladies, off to creche with connor and katie on an hour

morning im still on a selling mission, :lol: yet to wake sienna up and have 10 mins to get her dressed and take girls to school, sheis so lazy at the mo lol x

think i need to go on a selling mission too, got loads of things that could do with new homes

lol, sienna took ages walking today but refused the pushchair, it took so long grrrrrrr

think i need to go on a selling mission too, got loads of things that could do with new homes

starting with all siennas clothes shes outgrown now i wont need them, have loads of my mums designer stuff too, she cant be arsed to seel it so gives it to me and lets me keep the proceeds :haha:

I am going on a selling mission too

Last week me and OH sorted out of my clothes:

4 bin bags for charity shop
2 bin bags for storage for summer
2 bin bags mat clothes
2 bin bags to sell....
Also still have 2 wradrobes full

:blush: I am soooooooooooooooooooo bad :dohh:

Caine has about 15 pairs of shoes :rofl:

Gorgeous avatar Dani!

MW coming in 10 mins!

Post office have lost a tots bots Teenyfit V2 nappy :devil: So pissed off

:blush: is it bad that this morning I had none. Now I have 4? :rofl:
All Tots Bots though. Figure I'll give them a fair run then if they don't work out sell em on (to Jade?! :haha:) and try something else.
I took a lilac and the green from that thread we both commented on Jade, and another lady has pm'd me about others. I'm taking the yellow from her I think. Will send her your way too if you want? (She had a blue).

I think they are sold :shrug: I wasnt quick enough!

Debz dont get started on CNT thats even worse Lol

sorry havent been around girls, Been sobbing all day.. Bubs is still back to back and feel my hard work bouncing and rocking isnt working and feel like a failure and cars broken :( its got a burning smell is juddering when i pull off and cannot pick up speed well and hole in exhaust dont even know how were gonna afford to get it fixed , I am so upset today if anything that could go wrong it just has today :(.

welcome back to you tho Suzanne hun lovely to see you online again xxx

:hugs: hope you feel better soon and things look up :( xxx

another trivial question about nappies (will stop soon, I promise!):
If I want to use flushable liners, are there any that are just hard and horrible that I should steer clear of?

I use them sometimes with teething poohs when I cant cope with the slop and explosions and will certainly be using these for Alexander and the Poonamis :lol:

OMG... Jade I would have had OH tell them to back off... but we have a MIL situation here and she's on best beahviour after her outragious behaviour at the New years before last!

:hugs: to everyone! Debz... gorgeous avatar hun!

Gemma... I hope little one turns for you... I wish I had some helpful advise, but all I've heard is to spend some time on your hands and knees!!

Lottie's had a shocking afternoon and screamed blue murder when we put her in her booster seat for dinner (she uses it daily mind) - though the tears and tantrums stopped the instant she was sat on my lap to eat! :shrug: what the hell? We tried to get her back into booster but we gave up eventually... she was getting super stressed! *sigh*

I'm off to bed soon!! Need sleep!! x

Kids ay :shrug: xxx

starting with all siennas clothes shes outgrown now i wont need them, have loads of my mums designer stuff too, she cant be arsed to seel it so gives it to me and lets me keep the proceeds :haha:

I might go swimming with Caine today :)

Need to take pics of clothes cant be arsed...............

OMG Jade you have LOADS of clothes! :lol:

CNT??
Think I'll pop to mothercare and see if they have any liners. Won't hold my breath as I've never seen a cloth nappy/associated accessory around here. :(

Pip I have tonnes of Mat stuff ranging from Size 14-18 (18 not mat but fit pregnant and 14 maternity) have black trousers, jeans, loads long tops, jumpers...?

Debz, I get liners off ebay :)

www.clothnappytree.co.uk be aware its addictive on the classifieds!

omg some really nice things on there I will have to see how I get on with the ones I have coming first though. And learn the lingo. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->