2009 March Mummies

:wave: Nothing here either. We spent the morning at my mums, now snuggled up watching Robin Hood or "who-da-wally" (Abbie's version of oooh-de-lally).

Debz, I can help you with the lingo. That used to really frustrate me!

You're a star it's all flipping letters and abbreviations and it goes a bit *woosh* over my head. I'm sticking to AIO at the moment as it seems simplest. :rofl: Don't want to make the same mistake as first attempt - I bought Bambino Mios and they were all fancy folding and stuff. Put me right off!

The Itti bitti snap in ones are good too colour coordinated poppers ;) xx

I have put a self-imposed ban on now. Cannot spend any more on cloth til I at least try what I've already ordered. :blush:

Me too! Waiting for two more to arrive then I will consider more once we have moved! X

eaaaaaaakkkkkkk ive got another load of clothes to wash, and black bags full of clothes to send, people have gone mad and bought the lot lmfao

will finish tonight, its boring me now, and ive got scan tomoz, so will post all then and be done with it lol

sienna doing suprisingly well in her cheapies, so will stick to them for when older/ moving onto potty, mostly unisex colours so bubs can use after her, gone for better ones in small sizes, thou not got lots yet

https://www.greenjellyshop.co.uk/Na...s-Bots-Easyfit-All-in-One-Nappy/prod_197.html

And a d'lish large in pale pink :D

Use also got 2 pocket eBay cheapies (the one in pic on fb and one with purple hearts on it) also got a medium d'lish in bright pink for faith (got it for Ella but it's too small)

I have a list of ones I want to order though I may ask my aunt to ship some ittsy bears over from oz ;) xx

:hugs: Gem and Katie

:wave: everyone else lol!!!

Cute avatar changes girls!!!!!

Hope ur all ok

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ooh Dani.. nice avatar!!

Loving these fluffy nappies :D

Hope you're all okay.. I need to start some ironing!! Booo!!! maybe I can do it while watching OBEM... if hubby will sit through it!

:rofl:

Apparently so does Mike... we're now watching Gorden and the sharks! :dohh:

hiya gemma :) blade was born back to back .. instead of screaming, he came out sneezing as my pubes tickled his nose :D look on midwifes face as he emerged looking at her was a picture .. kinda like the old 'chad' drawings in the 80's he was.... they never told me he was that way so had no way of turning him. labour was fine, no pain in my belly, all in my back, but the birthing ball was a miracle worker. in fact the whole labour was a lot better than kyras but half hour less. if i had a choice between induced or back to back, id go with back to back...

ive been to work today. had a banging headache that wouldnt go no matter what i took for it. :( dunno if its cos i need my glasses changing or the side effects from my meds. hopefully not be repeated tomorrow.

omg some really nice things on there I will have to see how I get on with the ones I have coming first though. And learn the lingo. :lol:

:haha:

The Itti bitti snap in ones are good too colour coordinated poppers ;) xx

I agree you cant really go wrong with Ittis, I have loads :)

I have put a self-imposed ban on now. Cannot spend any more on cloth til I at least try what I've already ordered. :blush:

:haha:

eaaaaaaakkkkkkk ive got another load of clothes to wash, and black bags full of clothes to send, people have gone mad and bought the lot lmfao

will finish tonight, its boring me now, and ive got scan tomoz, so will post all then and be done with it lol

Where you sold them? Do you do bulks or one items?

https://www.greenjellyshop.co.uk/Na...s-Bots-Easyfit-All-in-One-Nappy/prod_197.html

And a d'lish large in pale pink :D

Use also got 2 pocket eBay cheapies (the one in pic on fb and one with purple hearts on it) also got a medium d'lish in bright pink for faith (got it for Ella but it's too small)

I have a list of ones I want to order though I may ask my aunt to ship some ittsy bears over from oz ;) xx

OMG If you do can I order too? My fave are issys I got loads :haha: desperate for a Bob the builder. Did you know they do little mermaid, tinkerbell allsorts!

Apparently so does Mike... we're now watching Gorden and the sharks! :dohh:

OMG I would be crying! Gonna watch OBEM in bed in a bit. Had a late nap so buzzing! Lol

On a good note Alexander is currently having a bottle off daddy with expressed milk - phew he took to a bottle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->