2009 March Mummies

Evening all thank you all so much, Just tell me to shut up when i get hormonal like that again i can be a bit defeatist before i need to be .. Good news car sorted Daddy stepped in something to do with pistons not firing !! confused hell outta me but £20 all sorted phewwww , Bubs still back to back but im on the ball and keeping a positive attitude i have done 2 back to back before so sure i can do it again allthow both them were 6 days over so hope this bubs aint and follows suit of oscar few days early :).

Hows every 1 today ???. xxx

:wave: evening all, back from zumba. got some good news today, the local church said i can use their hall for classes once im qualified. just need the course to come available near to me now

DH is better, Ella is better and I had almost a full nights sleep :happydance: still got a bit of a cold/runny nose etc but just a sleep helped!!

Caz hope you sort your headache!

Jade you seem much happier now :thumbup: and of course I can get you some too will ask her how much they are on fb in a bit and if she would mind shipping some over if she can sort it will ask what's available :D

Great news on church hall dani

We should hear about bungalow tomorrow! May just have to pay a bit extra deposit for dog. Keeping everything crossed! Hopefully be in there before ella's birthday so she can have a little party. Got lots of changes coming up for Ella when we move. Big bed, potty training and no more bed bottle of toddler milk!

Anyone got ideas of a bedtime drink we can offer Ella? She doesn't like milk (even with a bit of sugar in!) her toddler milk seems to keep her full up to sleep so I wanted milk and biscuits but now I have no idea what else to try?!

:hugs: to all that need them! Xx

22 weeks :wohoo:

off to re-scan this morning, and if that womans rude she can look out.
dh had to rush off to work this morning so having to drive across town and drop sienna at a friends cos she cant come, had a mad rush on this morning, didnt realise it was icy out, and was already running late and car lock had froze over arghhhhhhhhhhh ffs lol have a nice day girlies.x

Katie, keep trying her with milk. Abbie wouldn't take it at the start, particularly if it wasn't in a bottle, but she eventually took to it and we haven't looked back. Aside from that, are you against the idea of a little cup of milky tea? (That may sound cheeky - I don't mean it that way, I'm enquiring!)

:wave:

great news dani :thumbup:

happy 22 weeks pip!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Happy 22 weeks pip hun hope scan goes real well :).

Good news on Venue Dani :).

Katie hun has she tried like a malt drink at night like horlicks or malted chocolate milk ?.

Hope every one has a nice day i am walking to drop finnley off at nursery today hoping walking mite help bubs get in right position :) xxxx

We have tried Horlicks chocolate before! I think we will just have to keep trying! Would consider a little cup of tea if it settles her and she enjoys it :)

Happy 22 weeks pip!

Gemma you are doing lots to try budge this baby round! He may turn in labour! Hope he does! Term tomorrow eeek! Now we are symptom spotting for labour for you! How exciting another baby to wait for! :happydance:

Xx

I am so cross.
I sent a postal order to pay for nappies off here. Specifically said in post office "she needs to cash it, not add to bank account" the girl said "so uncrossed then?" I said "that's right".
Got a pm from seller there and it's been crossed, AND they spelt her name wrong so she can't even put it in her bank :hissy:

tut!!!!! :(

I complained to post office yesterday after postman blew smoke into MIL face when she accepted a parcel (not laughing :) ) waiting for them to get back to me!

I know ... hes not our usual postman, but he shouldnt be smoking anyway imo when delivering stuff at doors - wait till hes travelling or away from houses to light up! She also suffers with a form of lung disease which doesnt help!

Disgraceful!
I know our usual guy has a sneaky fag on the way round if he has no doors to knock, but I've never seen him smoke when he's got parcels and stuff.

I think royal mail gone downhill lately tbh! *rant over lol*

:rofl: rant on hun!
They charge more and more and more and for what? (ooooh I caould rant on this all day you know.....)

Luckily the lovely lady has been very understanding and is waiting on payment on Thurs by Paypal.

Speaking of deliveries... JADE? Did you get the little parcel of fleece I sent before Christmas? You never said and I forgot to ask :dohh:

:wave: evening all, hope everyone is well

Hi all!

I think we've found Alex a babysitter!! OMG - OH and I may just be able to have an evening out at some point!

Do you not have anyone to babysit now then? But a big yay if you get a night out together!! We hardly ever use our sitters to go out! Should try to really have some mummy and daddy time! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->