2009 March Mummies

Argh... sorry about Postie Debz... great news on babysitter Lu!!

:hi: everyone!!

2 weeks until holiday cath!!! Woooo! How long you going for? Any news on your dads job over here? X

hey girlies, scan was fine all sorted and dont need to go back, luckily got to see different woman, she confirmed a boy too lol, bet if id not had private scan he would have been curled up today haha,

DH is better, Ella is better and I had almost a full nights sleep :happydance: still got a bit of a cold/runny nose etc but just a sleep helped!!

Caz hope you sort your headache!

Jade you seem much happier now :thumbup: and of course I can get you some too will ask her how much they are on fb in a bit and if she would mind shipping some over if she can sort it will ask what's available :D

Great news on church hall dani

We should hear about bungalow tomorrow! May just have to pay a bit extra deposit for dog. Keeping everything crossed! Hopefully be in there before ella's birthday so she can have a little party. Got lots of changes coming up for Ella when we move. Big bed, potty training and no more bed bottle of toddler milk!

Anyone got ideas of a bedtime drink we can offer Ella? She doesn't like milk (even with a bit of sugar in!) her toddler milk seems to keep her full up to sleep so I wanted milk and biscuits but now I have no idea what else to try?!

:hugs: to all that need them! Xx

Thanks hun thats great. :) Yes I feel alot better now :)

Horlicks, Ovaltine, flavoured milk, milky tea (redbush,decaf?) hot choc?

Katie, keep trying her with milk. Abbie wouldn't take it at the start, particularly if it wasn't in a bottle, but she eventually took to it and we haven't looked back. Aside from that, are you against the idea of a little cup of milky tea? (That may sound cheeky - I don't mean it that way, I'm enquiring!)

Caine likes milky tea x

:rofl: rant on hun!
They charge more and more and more and for what? (ooooh I caould rant on this all day you know.....)

Luckily the lovely lady has been very understanding and is waiting on payment on Thurs by Paypal.

Speaking of deliveries... JADE? Did you get the little parcel of fleece I sent before Christmas? You never said and I forgot to ask :dohh:

No sorry never got it :nope: they also lost a teenyfit nappy :( xxx

Hi all!

I think we've found Alex a babysitter!! OMG - OH and I may just be able to have an evening out at some point!

:wohoo: YAY!!

hey girlies, scan was fine all sorted and dont need to go back, luckily got to see different woman, she confirmed a boy too lol, bet if id not had private scan he would have been curled up today haha,

Yay great news!

I'm really lucky my middle sister is 17 and right on Jack's level they get on like a house on fire so she sits for us occasionally, enjoy your yous time lu

Debs that's shocking about postal order

Thanks Katie!! we're going for just under 3 weeks.. we leave on 1st and land back in UK on 20th Feb.

no more news yet on Dad's job other than it's been confirmed the other guy's contract is not being renewed (great thing!!) and that that guy's boss is planning on contacting Dad soon! So now we wait! *sigh*

my back is in half this is becoming a regular thing now, is really high up aswell

Just watched one born every minute from yesterday and I couldn't stop laughing!!! So funny the man telling his wife what her contractions were doing! She looked ready to knock him out :rofl:

Was good though :) x

Did you like the pool birth?

Caine fInally stopped paddying OVERTIRED and poorly bless him :nope: 2 hours of screaming and up and down the stairs :dohh: 2 books, stroking face, 4 songs, and 2 hours of negotiating! :dohh:

Anyone watching my bF gypsy wedding? haha

i watched it earlier, :) i think i cry every time a baby is born, infact last week i wathced every episode from last years lmfao, i never used to watch it it helped pass the days last week, though i went to school looking like a panda most days lol

not watching my bf gypsey wedding but dh has been flciking channels and counting how many programs with the word fat in were on lmfao, saddo, glad hes fallen asleep now. x

feel like i have a foot booting my foo. lol

on greenjellyshop @ nappies,

I've been investigating the whole nappy thing again and have to say, the one brand that made me :rofl: most was this https://krapkatchers.com/

https://krapkatchers.com/go/view.php?image=images/thumbnails/026.JPG

:haha: i want this 1

just watched gypsy wedding, now watching OBEM

there are some nice ones, but imagine reselling :

FOR SALE: Krap Katcher

:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members