2009 March Mummies

Made a list in a little notebook today of the nappies I've bought and how much I've paid. Hubby found it. And now knows I have 6 coming and not the "one or two" he knew about... ooopsie!

Tots Bots Easyfit V1
Blue w stars
Lilac w. spots
Yellow w. spots

Baba+boo
Giraffe
Pink w hearts

Ebay
Blue Leopard print

you becoming an addict

My psychologist friend reckons I have an addictive personality :blush: Just a fancy way of saying I don't do things by halves really! I want enough that I can use em for a couple of days without a break to see what i think rather than trying to decide with just one nappy. Does that make sense?! :lol:

yep it does, need enough so when abbie has made a mess of one you can use another, dont really know how they work tbh, do you have to change the whole thing each time or just the inside?

depends on the type dani lol

some u can change the inners, but some work very much like a disposable only u chuck in wash not bin lol wheres this blue leopard one deb?x

Hi ladies hope ur all well, Had 4 hours of contractions tonight every 5 mins was getting ready kids sitters sorted etc then bam i am soooo tired every thing stops so god knows whats going on gonna try sleep and hope they return tomorrow.. Hope every 1s well ?. xxx

Holy Moley Gemma! You're gonna have a baby! :lol:

Better get choosing a name! :haha:

Lol no name as yet and bloody pains stopping right down they better start again god knows whats happening they were dead on every 5 mins for 4 hours :( xxxx

FX it all kicks off again in morning.... after you have a nice long sleep tonight.

OMG Gemma... you get some rest and then get contracting again babe!! Hopefully a name comes to you in a dream!!

debz.. oops that Mathew found your list! It's how many you NEED though... so he just needs to understand that! :D

Oh I loved Maxwell and Tendayi! They reminded me so much of SA!! Bless them! They had me in giggles... the looks on both their faces when they heard the screamer.. (Ohhh mai Godd Mexwelll) In my best accent! :D

I'm off to bed!! Night night campers!! xx

He didn't say much tbh - just "there's more than 2 on this list Debz", I said "I know. I wrote the list". :haha:
And that was the end of that. Soooooo, I am shopping no more, but very excited at the possibility of at least one of my purchases arriving tomorrow!

Eeek.. I'm excited for you... by the time I get round to testing out the fluffy bums... you'll ALL be able to advise me! :D

Morning ladies! I'm never on here in the evenings - I miss everything!! :dohh:

Off to see a house this morning, very excited!

Was My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding a repeat? I saw it last year, I'm sure...?

Morning!!

Good luck house hunting Lu!!

Gem.. any more contractions hun???

Hello Claire bear!! How are you??

LOL @ Katie! :D How's things on your end? Ella taking the milk yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->