2009 March Mummies

Ah, Abbie sounds lovely - have you got a picture? :flower:

Gemma - oral sex works better :thumbup: The hormones in :spermy: are better absorbed through the stomach than through the cervix!!

She's gone back to bed for a nap :dohh: Will be taking pics when she gets up though. It's adorable!

still poorly:( clinging on its like ive got a new bunch of bum grapes hanging on, dh slept in her bed so she could slepe with me, been dosing up all night, got doctors tis afternoon xxx

Ah, poor little mite! Hope she's feeling better soon :hugs:

Deb, what time was she up to have a nap at 11am? Does she have one nap a day?

Ah, Abbie sounds lovely - have you got a picture? :flower:

Gemma - oral sex works better :thumbup: The hormones in :spermy: are better absorbed through the stomach than through the cervix!!

Lou doesn't the stomach acid destroy them? :shrug:

:hugs: sienna

:wave: everyone

Hey ladies!!

Hope Sienna is better soon Pip!!

:rofl: @ Lu!!! Think you've been had lady :) ---- (actually I've heard that some where before too!)

Gemma.. hope that rocking on the chair helped!!

How's everyone? I'm feeling rough and have a dinner event this tonight in St Albans... why the hell do I agree to go to these things???

xxx

She was up before 7am today. Very early for her, so her lunchtime nap was an hour and a half early. :dohh:
She usually sleeps once a day now for an hour or so.

fluffy bum. She's refusing trousers all day and keeps shaking her booty going "wiggawiggawigga" (wiggle wiggle wiggle) :dohh:

Attachments

• fluff.jpg
    fluff.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 5
Jade - I know you use tots bots so gonna pick your brain....
I can try it without the booster it came with right? Seems to me the little pocket flap out bit may be pretty absorbent in itself without adding the booster too?

fluffy bum. She's refusing trousers all day and keeps shaking her booty going "wiggawiggawigga" (wiggle wiggle wiggle) :dohh:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :cloud9: what a cute little bottom!! :D

Lottie is pretty much down to one nap now! *sigh* remember the days they'd be awake for 30 min and sleep for 3 hours?? then awake for 30 min and sleep for three hours again??? :D Oh wait.... Jade will know :D

Bloody furious with husband already. He's decided he doesn't like the nappies (even though he hasn't done a change) and will not be using them. Hmph.

Urgh....men!!! I don't know how Mike will be... but anything that seems more work will not go down well... so I'm hoping I can watch everyone elses progress and then report back! :D

:grr: let me know if you want me to whack him... I have a good throw, I could hit him from here!!!

:hugs: debz - but shes soooooooo cute in them, tell him to go do one!

Thing is, he was all for it even this morning.... But now he keeps saying something about thinking it was the next step to potty training, not a permanent solution for #2. And on the subject that my #2 talk wasn't about child #2. Freaking idiot.

Oh dear. I have an OH like that. He hears me say what he wants to hear me say, I swear. Abbie looks adorable though :)

It must be a man day, Joe has a new iPhone 4 but iTunes has eaten everything off his old one and apparently i wasn't helpful cos it's my fault our laptop is beenrepaired so he had to go to mum's to do it! Oh and I was patronising but he can't remember which comment! I never mentioned the fact that I changed my plans for today to wait in for it delivering Cos he just assumed I could make myself available

Lovely bum debz, Joe didn't like the idea at first but he soon got use to it when I left him with jack and took the disposables with me, telling him we had none left

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->