2009 March Mummies

I sat on my damned birthing ball for eight hours a day with Alex, bounced my friggin' arse off - and nothing. *sigh* I understand your frustration Gemma!

aarrgghhhhh im trying to order my new kit for college, but cant find it on the site, looks like ill have to phone them up in the morning

yea he arrives at about 1.45

siennas really very poorly :( had temp all day cough for 2 days but nothing noticeable, shes lay limp all dya and wont leave my side, drinking fluids wont eat and has a temp of 41 have dosed up on calpol and paracetamol, if doesnt come down within 40 mins will be ging hosp, ive not got it down at all, and this time 2010, leila was in resus after temp of 41 for few hours and fitting :( mine seem to have an issue with fighting of temperatures, naughty babies.

Gemma twiddle those nipples! It really works!

Found out today we have probably not got the bungalow we really wanted :cry: they got another application in today and are discussing it tomorrow but they haven't got pets. I feel so gutted we waited so long and now they are just going to say no! I'm soooo angry! My bp and pulseare through the roof some poor agent is going to get a massive amount of abuse tomorrow!

:hugs: I am sorry you didnt get it :(

Katie - Congrats on baby girl!!! Sorry about the bungalow :(

Cath - That place looks lush!

Jade - My goddaughters new little sister :D

x

Yay am so pleased for Rachael and Luke :)

Thanks girls :) i rekon it will be a long haul until he turns position but as long as he is happy and healthy i can keep going a few more weeks until i tear my hair out lol .

Glad all is well in here xxx

Did I guess 37+3 or 37+4 ???? :smug:

siennas really very poorly :( had temp all day cough for 2 days but nothing noticeable, shes lay limp all dya and wont leave my side, drinking fluids wont eat and has a temp of 41 have dosed up on calpol and paracetamol, if doesnt come down within 40 mins will be ging hosp, ive not got it down at all, and this time 2010, leila was in resus after temp of 41 for few hours and fitting :( mine seem to have an issue with fighting of temperatures, naughty babies.

:hugs: I hope she is ok :nope:

I used to have febrile convulsions when I was a toddler with fevers.... not nice :hugs:

all of mine have probs with temps, but leila was the worst, gunna sleep with me tonight, im hoping we dont have to dash out. x

Lol Jade u may be rigth yet actually awwww Pip hun hope she better real real soon .. Never heard of the tilted chair oooooo might be on to try how do i do that lol , I have tried all 4s rocking, Lots of walking, Rocking on ball and bouncing all thats happened so far is he has gone from not engaged at all to now i carnt wobble his head freely so guess he has engaged a little xx

When I was irregular contracting I ran up and down stairs and twiddled nipples, then had a few baths. Kept changing my behaviour :) xx

straddle a dining chair, facing the back of it, rock back on forht on hind legs, like a nughty school girl, it works wonders mw's top tip for me carrying sienna lol xxx

Failing that........ a good shag :)

I am finishing my glass of red then off to bed, night ladies :)

Hope shes better soon pip! :( got ur pm btw but on fone and cant b arsed trying to reply lol, will do in morning tho x

:hugs: to u all

OMG shag whats wanna them when there at home Ha Ha Ha gonan try the chair thow il try owt at this stage lol. xxx

Is she any better pip?

Gemma a shag is what got you on the situation ;) hope something happened for you during night

:lol:

:wave:
Just put Abbie in her first cloth bum..... "ooooh coool" was the response, then when asked "do you like your new nappy?" she's nodding :cloud9:
Used the pink minkee baba&boo that i got preloved from fluffpuffin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->