2009 March Mummies

I threw a mini :hissy: :brat:

Glad I'm not the only one who's man can be an arse sometimes (sorry!). Thanks ladies. :hugs:

We are in a giraffe print baba&boo now. Husband is calling her droopy drawered tarzan :dohh:

That is one gorgeous tooshi! I've given all my nappies another wash today :) I think the one that took the poo is ruined though?! Got liners ready for the next one though :thumbup:

Still not heard about the bungalow but we have written it off and viewing a 4 bed in a similar area on Tuesday :) if they turn around and say yes they will get a :finger:

Starting to feel better, seriously wiped out recently with this illness! Ella is all fixed and seems Cheekier than ever lol!

24 weeks today :) x

My husband is doing as he is told on the nappy front it's only part time at the moment so not bothered him too much. He will no doubt kick up a man moan when/if he has to deal with a poo :haha:
X

i is ill now too, she has antibiotics, woould appear has lots of fluid on the chest, though im struggling to breath and the cough is making me heave or maybe is the fluid making me heave, also is making my indegestion so much more worse, shes perked rught up for now, i feel like ive got sum 1 stabbing me from infront and behind arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh and peeing myself when i cough, sounds like a right fag ash phil cough not nice.

Pip - Sounds like what we've all just had! Not nice at all! I still can't breathe properly! Ella fixed herself quite quickly though so hopefully your little girlie will be better in a few days x

Yes happy 28 weeks Lucy! Third tri! It's the final countdown (doo do do doo dooo) your ticker keeps confusing me! You me and little Alexander level up on a Friday :) x

Claire your 18 weeks today too?!! Yay! So that's Lucy you me and Alexander! X

whoooo congrats on the weeks whizzing by ladies you will all be getting close soon :).

I am nackered but this stubborn baby wont budge , Tried the swinging chair trick Ha Ha nearly fell off, And all 4s again , Crawling up stairs, Rocking in the bath ... Everything but he is still back to back no more contractions as yet but hes real low hopefully not long now xxxx

eevnin :)

u not popped yet gem? typical boy.....

i been off for 2 days ... back tmz :( not had a headache since been off... had my 1st blood test since diagnonsis n started meds so hopefully the meds are working and the headaches are just random, as im on the tabs for the rest of my life... :(

umming and ahhing ove rpinkys bday pressy... so far got her the peppa birthday set (massive £3 from wilkos).. thinking a battery operated quad bike.... in regulation pink... what u think?

awww caz hope the meds help , Yep i am still pregnant still waddling lol Stubborn boy lol. x

:hugs: Pip!

congrats to all the level-uppers (i've lost track there are so many of you :haha:)

:hugs: caz

:dance::yipee::dance: c'mon Gem's baby!

update on the old cloth bums.... 2 nappies all day (which is usual - my daughter is a wee bit like her mummy and doesn't go very often! :blush:) I was impressed, although the disposable liners were a bit of a waste as they kept bunching up with her moving around. not sure how to remedy that.

fluffy bum. She's refusing trousers all day and keeps shaking her booty going "wiggawiggawigga" (wiggle wiggle wiggle) :dohh:

Awww so cute :)

Jade - I know you use tots bots so gonna pick your brain....
I can try it without the booster it came with right? Seems to me the little pocket flap out bit may be pretty absorbent in itself without adding the booster too?

Yes will be fine, but may need more for if you use at night!

fluffy bum. She's refusing trousers all day and keeps shaking her booty going "wiggawiggawigga" (wiggle wiggle wiggle) :dohh:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :cloud9: what a cute little bottom!! :D

Lottie is pretty much down to one nap now! *sigh* remember the days they'd be awake for 30 min and sleep for 3 hours?? then awake for 30 min and sleep for three hours again??? :D Oh wait.... Jade will know :D

Yep I do but Alex is so good in the day bless him just not at night :rofl:

Bloody furious with husband already. He's decided he doesn't like the nappies (even though he hasn't done a change) and will not be using them. Hmph.

:grr: Andy moans too and puts him in a sposie when he gets chance. MIL moans too. I dont care. OH calls him a smelly boy in a morning cos he does stink then over night with all the night wees! But cant be helped. Also he has strong wee when teething.

I threw a mini :hissy: :brat:

Glad I'm not the only one who's man can be an arse sometimes (sorry!). Thanks ladies. :hugs:

We are in a giraffe print baba&boo now. Husband is calling her droopy drawered tarzan :dohh:

Aww giraffe print is one of my faves!

That is one gorgeous tooshi! I've given all my nappies another wash today :) I think the one that took the poo is ruined though?! Got liners ready for the next one though :thumbup:

Still not heard about the bungalow but we have written it off and viewing a 4 bed in a similar area on Tuesday :) if they turn around and say yes they will get a :finger:

Starting to feel better, seriously wiped out recently with this illness! Ella is all fixed and seems Cheekier than ever lol!

24 weeks today :) x

Wow happy 24 weeks!

i is ill now too, she has antibiotics, woould appear has lots of fluid on the chest, though im struggling to breath and the cough is making me heave or maybe is the fluid making me heave, also is making my indegestion so much more worse, shes perked rught up for now, i feel like ive got sum 1 stabbing me from infront and behind arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh and peeing myself when i cough, sounds like a right fag ash phil cough not nice.

:hugs:

Eek Pip :hugs: Get well soon! You too Katie!

And happy 24 weeks! 28 for me :shock:

Happy 28 weeks :shock: you be like me soon and not know your head from your arse :rofl:

whoooo congrats on the weeks whizzing by ladies you will all be getting close soon :).

I am nackered but this stubborn baby wont budge , Tried the swinging chair trick Ha Ha nearly fell off, And all 4s again , Crawling up stairs, Rocking in the bath ... Everything but he is still back to back no more contractions as yet but hes real low hopefully not long now xxxx

Like I said.... 37+4

update on the old cloth bums.... 2 nappies all day (which is usual - my daughter is a wee bit like her mummy and doesn't go very often! :blush:) I was impressed, although the disposable liners were a bit of a waste as they kept bunching up with her moving around. not sure how to remedy that.

Mmm not sure, is nappy tight enough? xx

is it morning yet? :( cant sleep, fidget is determined ot not keep still in there. bunged up and aching good n proper, how do the simplest of illnesses manage to take it out of u so much more when ur preggers? booo hoooo

:hugs: pip

Nappy was as tight as it could go Jade :shrug: will keep going with the liners and see what happens with a poopie one :haha:
Almost certain she'll be in disposables today coz im workin and her daddy's in charge!

I NEED more nappies but I'm on a spending ban :( but on Monday it's payday and we have managed to save over £1000 this month :happydance: come on the house buying! Aiming for the same next month! Being so good with money so try not to tempt me with nappies :haha:

Pip hope you feel better soon! It has knocked me for 6, I still feel achey had the insomnia with it too!

Hopefully taking Ella swimming today! Not keen on getting in my tankini all round and covered in spots now :( stress makes me spotty!

Hope everyone is ok and toddlers and babies being good! Ella keeps waking up early (about 7am) at the moment which deprives me of my usual extra hour?! Bugger lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->