2009 March Mummies

Morning! :wave:

We had a little boy in bed with us last night.... Cheeky money wouldn't sleep alone (teeth I think) and wouldn't sleep unless his whole body was in direct contact with mine. Funnily enough, as a result, I didn't get the best night's sleep ever.

go u Katie thats impressive saving, i just missed out on 2 nappies got pipped to it buy about half a fecking minute not impressed lol, though im waiitnf ro a lady to pay for stuff which was bought at the begging of the week, asked till friday and now saying shell put money in today, i wonder if the bank will conveniently have shut before she gets there grumbles i need the money its my spending money lol. tight week this week, so relying on it.

have coughed so much flem up today its ended up tinted wiht blood, but hardly suprising ive wrenched so badly, i bought crusty rolls yesterday and i really want one but dont think my throat would appreciate it tut,

Hello ladies.. hope you had a nice evening.. I was out for a charity fund raiser.. it was a good night out!!

Happy 18 weeks Claire, Happy 24 weeks Katie (viable :wohoo), Happy 28 weeks Lu and Happy 3 weeks Alexander!!

Pip hope you feel better soon hun!! xxx

I really dont know what to do :nope: Caine keeps trying to do stuff to Alexander and I dont know how to deal with it. Tried EVERYTHING and he doesnt listen :(

Google it! Someone must have other ideas. I think a playpen in a quiet room take him out of the situation and explain its not acceptable behaviour.

Hope he starts behaving soon :hugs:

X

That's a good idea Katie, try removing him for a couple of minutes so he understands he's missing out cos of his behaviour!

Failing that post in the baby section there are others out there with toddlers snd a baby and they must use something cos I'm sure all kids are the same

Is he hitting him, trying to hurt him? I'm worried this is what Alex is going to do too.... I don't really know what to suggest, other than trying to make some time for him, and letting him know hurting the baby isn't acceptable :(

Yes he is trying to hurt him most of time, thanks ladies xx

We have been playing with the bubble machine in the garden I'm soaked in fairy bubbles :rofl: managed to catch jack waving bye to the bubbles I've sent it to FB

Oh Jade hun :hugs:

hope you sort him out soon... just for your peace of mind!! I agree.. removing him from the situation should hopefully allow him to see his behaviour is not on. Easy said than done... I'm sure! :hugs:

xxx

will he stay in a playpen, mine can open theres so ive got rid, wish id known wud have given it to you. :hugs:

Thanks have been reading online and next approach I am trying is to not make a song and dance about it. Ie bad attention is still good attention to him so I am gonna try and not make a big deal about it and distract him..... mmmm I am gonna tear my hair out with this :nope:

Not been anywhere today, had lots of naps and lovely sleep, feel better :)

:wave:hi ladies
hope everyones ok ?
not much to report ere lol
i use my travel cot to give me 10 mins when jacob plays up or i need a break , iput all his balls from his ball pit into it and a couple of toys and i get a bit of peace lol
:hugs: jade carnt be easy on you may be a bit of time out or playpen /travel cot might be a good idea :flower:
think at this age its were there learning no means no and they push it the little buggers
well my diets gone out the window today i havent stopped eating junk :wacko:

As long as it's a happy waddle Gemma :thumbup:

Glad you feel better jade it's probably just trial and error with different tactics to stop him! I'm sure it's quite stressful :flower:

XxxX

Oooo that's a good idea jade have you got a travel cot? No toys though but somewhere to timeout him if your next idea doesn't work?

Lol its a happy waddle i dont mind i am tired and achey but he will come when he is good and ready its cool to be fashionably late he knows this i think lol. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->