2009 March Mummies

Katie - Congrats on baby girl!!! Sorry about the bungalow :(

Cath - That place looks lush!

Jade - My goddaughters new little sister :D

x

omg omg im supposed ot be purchasing only small ittis or cheapy aio and ive jsut bought 2 cushies hahah choc and mint spot and a cupcake one for sienna. ill have to trade that one for a boyish one later on dont think it wud suit a boy hahah

Ahhh...Congrats to your friend Katie!! Hope you're okay sweets!!

Nappy addict alert! Nappy addict alert... anyone have any rope to tie Pip to a chair and keep her away from the internet??

Gem.. hey hun!! Yeah, I loved the room they had in the picture.. .I want that!!!

I'm probably going to head off to bed as soon as I get my blip up... we had a long day... Lottie only had 30 min sleep and I am knackered... also still feeling a bit rough.. feel very hot?? though not got a fever.. anyhoo.. I'm sure I can sleep it off!

Hope you feel better in the morning Cath! I put Alex to bed a little earlier this evening as OH is out and I am a bit desperate for some time for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :blush:

Hi ladies well i am still here and still pregnant think bubs been the wrong position is whats making this stop start stop start labour happen, He is moving around like mad tho so just glad he is happy and healthy in there still guess time will tell :).

How is every 1 today ?. xxxx

Cath - 3 pillows wide it was!!!!!! I love the prices - imagine the shock of needing an emergency c-section, id do it myself !!!! :hugs: hope ur ok for the weekend :) x

Thanks girls :) i rekon it will be a long haul until he turns position but as long as he is happy and healthy i can keep going a few more weeks until i tear my hair out lol .

Glad all is well in here xxx

Ahh Gemma... hope he either gets a wiggle on and kicks off labour or that he lets you get some rest!! :hugs:

Cath - 3 pillows wide it was!!!!!! I love the prices - imagine the shock of needing an emergency c-section, id do it myself !!!! :hugs: hope ur ok for the weekend :) x

The emergency C-section works out the about £1500, but saying that.. anyone who works in SA has private medical aid... and it looked like that would have been covered by the medical aid... so not too bad :D

Thanks for your well wishes... I could do with not being ill on the weekend! *fingers crossed*

Only 2 more boxes, which is just ridiculous! I haven't bought one single thing yet either!!

Thats ok then - next flight over is when?! ......

lol @lou :hugs:

I need to do my relaxation CD... OH isn't back until about 10pm, and the CD's about 40 minutes long... If we listen to it together, he falls asleep in under three minutes - every time, without fail - and then snores. It drives me mad!! I have to un-relax myself to turn over and poke him and tell him to shut the f*ck up!!

Oooo only 2 boxes good luck lou :), Nope my boy is quiet happily taking things at a snails pace hun lol.. But i am doing lots of walking and rocking and crawling on all 4s just to help him turn then should all go quickly xxx

awww :hugs: get buying maddam! naughty thing! as soon as leilas bday been n gone im on a blanket/shawl and towel mission as all we have are pink, and also moses basket covers etc etc, oh balls and car seat.lol

did u do the tilting dining chair gemma? that didnt turn sienna but i went into labour after doing it.lol she turned during labour hence it being my longest one. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->