2009 March Mummies

Ah bless you Gemma!!! :hugs:

Hi everyone... am full of cold! Meh! Hope you're all having a good evening! An early night in store for me! I hope!!!

evening ladies!

I shall publicly apologise to my husband. he used the nappies again today without being told. Even took them out to his mums etc. The liner didn't catch the poop. :(

:hugs: Jade. Hope you find a solution that works.

I am soooo greedy just ate loads chips and fish fingers and cheese cake. I will never shift this 2 stone! I am sure the weight dropped off quiicker with Caine!

Yes will try with the travel cot after that x

Happy 24 weeks Katie
Happy 28 weeks Lu!

:hugs: Jade

Having terrible time at tea-time lately trying to get ben to eat his dinner - trouble is hes always wants fruit (bananas or oranges) or sweet stuff (on top of fridge left over from xmas!) he knows exactlly where it is then throws a paddy and wont eat his tea *sigh*

Happy 24 weeks Katie
Happy 28 weeks Lu!

:hugs: Jade

Having terrible time at tea-time lately trying to get ben to eat his dinner - trouble is hes always wants fruit (bananas or oranges) or sweet stuff (on top of fridge left over from xmas!) he knows exactlly where it is then throws a paddy and wont eat his tea *sigh*

Caine was the same, we not given him any of it for a few days and he seems to be getting better :hugs: xx

G Wizz hun i think its a phase Oscar obsessed with Oranges at the moment (From xmas too lol) and he keeps eating them and nothing else its all he wants i just keep telling him he can have an orange if he eats his dinner its kinda working lol.

Hope the cold shits Cath **Hugs**

Jade hun dont feel down you will budge the weight no probs i bet the BF will help so every MW i have spoke to says .. To make you feel better hun today i have eaten Half a tin of quality streets, Piri piri Pasta, cereals and milk , Toast , Chicken sandwich, And 3 cheese strings lol lol lol I blame the baby but i am just greedy lol. xxxxx

Wow Gemma well done but you need the calories!

Did you struggle with the kids as toddlers hurting/jealous of newborn?

:D Well it certainly is pooh! Throat hurts like mad!!!

Jade you've done so well with weight loss!! Gemma you're allowed all that food!! :D it's the law of pregnancy! :)

I might curl up and sleep all day!!

Morning!

I'm hoping for a slightly more exciting day today. We did sweet FA yesterday, apart from housework. It was rubbish.

I am also eating a lot Jade & Gemma. I am using pregnancy as an excuse, but will be kicking myself one the baby's born and I am a heifer.

:hugs: on the cold cath

:happydance: for Matthew using the fluff debz, is that the sign of a convert?

Jade sod the weight he's only 3 week old and it will fall off with you running around after them all

Gemma (gwizz) this is exactly how jack was a few weeks ago would eat nothing at all apart from fruit and pasta he was like it about 8 weeks but is eventually starting to try new things and will rake a mouthful if he doesn't like it he spits it out :dohh: so we do need to work on table manners :dohh:

My sister looked after jack and joe and I went to the pub last night, Joe was so incredibly drunk but did manage to not have a cig which I am really proud of! We came home at 11 and cos he'd been drinking red bull he prodded, poked, grobbed and tried to kiss me, did the old rubbing his dick in my back :haha: telling me he loved me and that I was gorgeous, (well I think that's what he was trying to say) until 2:30 when he got up to go to the loo and fell into the bathroom waking jack. To be fair he did settle him himself but it took another hour cos all jack wanted was me:dohh: so we eventually went to sleep at about 3:30 :cry: then jack woke screaming again at 5:40, I settled him checked everything was ok then just put him back to bed and had to let him cry for about 10 mins I just needed to sleep I thought I was gonna be :sick: anyway he went back to sleep till 7 so here I am on about 3 hours sleep feeling worse than Joe when he eventually manages to open his eye. I might as well have just had a skin full I'm sure I'd have felt better

lol claire, dh gets in a state like that aswell :haha: i'll join the 3 hour sleep club, 2 nights on the trot ive had bairly that, ive been up going to the loo every 30 mins on the dot if i dont go, i piss myself when i cough or sneeze. ive taken more painkillers in 24 hours than in my entire pregnancies :doh: not feeling any better today, i hope theres a miracle and that im fine by tomorrow not looking likely though. chloe decided to shout " oh my god mum look at your face and eyes) I have never suffered with bags under my eyes but omg they are hugeeeeeeeee and darkest black, and im red and blothcy from all the straining. though lil man kicking away happily so atleast i dont need to worry about him.

Ah yes - the old willy on your back routine. Is that something all men are taught then?

I'd go to doc's if no better tomorrow hun, you sound like I did before Xmas and I ended up on antibiotics for a chest infection followed by a water infection so get yourself checked out just to be on the safe side

Ah yes - the old willy on your back routine. Is that something all men are taught then?

Iwonder what they think they are doing :haha: he got threatened that if he ever wanted it to work again he would remove it from my back

tmi but jusut coughed up equivelant to a tennis ball of broeny coloured gunk, it wasnt even greeny like id expect. deffo doctors in the morning me thinks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->