2009 March Mummies

:sick: ...and I may leave making my breakfast for 20 minutes or so, or until I get that graphic image out of my head.

on a slightly different note, really pissed off buyer not paid for stuff and supposidly cant pay till tuesday now, ive got things ot pay with that money grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i spose i better get msging the parties involved on ebay and apologise for the delay, i better not got bad feedback grrrrrr

Got to love the whole dick on your back trick! Seriously how often does it work?! Why keep trying it! And who taught them that?!

Pip sounds like chest infection! I couldn't sleep with mine either not even sure why just lay there awake feeling crap!

Hope your feeling better soon cath!

Suppose I better get out of bed and grab some toast and a cuppa now :)

X

Thanks lovelies!!

Gem.. Can you relocate the yummy's so that he thinks they are gone?? and just keep trying is all I can suggest!!
Claire... oh hun... what a nightmare! I wouldn't be impressed at all! I get the whole dick in the back too... drives me insane... to make a point, I move away from him when he does it!

Pip love.. I hope you feel better soon! Make sure you see those docs!

I have a very unexciting day planned... washing and ironing! Joys! But we need clothes sorted for hols... so I better get it done! x

:wave: morning mummys

9 days until holiday cath! How exciting?! We going to miss you for two weeks though :hugs: x

Cath I got up and laud on the sofa and he followed me, I've just been into him now and he had the nerve to say god I'm tired and apparently I've made it all up

Claire :hugs: I am glad OH doesnt drink Lol

I had a crap sleep and am starving again. I know its breastfeeding making me hungry but am just eating carbs and junk too much! I eat healthy too but just too much! Lol

Whats everyone up to today?

usual sunday here for me, off to MIL for roast and then of to ZUMBA :D

OMG.. Nine days... so much to do!!! YIKES!! I'll be on FB every now and then I might be able to pop on here a few times!! :)

Oh Claire... I'd have used some choice words if Mike had done that to me... also possibly a knee to a certain area to sober him up! :rofl:

morning!

I think M might be a fluff convert! :dance:

:hugs: to the sickie ladies. And those that had, er, encounters? :lol:

Think we are off out to Monkey mania (soft play) this morning, wear Caine out! :)

:wohoo: for the fluffy convert in your house debz :D

Jade have a good time hun!!! xxx

Have had major leakages with the tots bots both days. :cry: Added an extra booster for this one though so will see how we go. (sorry, I'm giving a blow by blow in here aren't I?!)

Hope every 1 feels better soon, Jade never really had jeously with the toddlers and new born more just my kids are a bit rough and tumble and sometimes i use to find myself always saying be careful softly nicely lol.

On all 4s rocking feeling a bit strange today bursts of energy then sudden aches and distant feeling ... Still thinking on baby names too Hummmmm its a hard one . xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->