2009 March Mummies

They are really lovely in real life. My faves were flower power and cosmic stars. :cloud9:

Goodnight!!

Debz, I like the cosmic one and mushroom magic :)

Lu... glad scan went well hun!!!! xx

Katie.. awwww... newborn cuddles! How sweet! :cloud9:

debz... am so so tempted to buy nappies now... but I think i'll leave it till next one comes along.. hubby will be more flexible then I think!

Jade.. hope it's easy to get the camera's fixed! :hugs:

So remember I told you about a family member who's little one was seriously under weight? Well we are probably seeing them this weekend. We've heard that the little girl who will be 4 months old on 4th Feb (my birthday.... 9 days away) now weighs 4.04kgs, for those who need it in imperial.. 8lbs 9oz ... Lottie weighed 4.10 at 2 weeks!!! (yes.. Lottie was born at 3.79kgs... but still!!)

I'm dreading seeing the poor thing! x

night Jade.

Cath - buy a few unisex colours and tell him they will do #2 aswell. :muaha:
and :hugs: to that little mite

Thanks Gem... and :rofl: at Debz!!

I just worry about her development! Lottie was lifting her head nicely at 4 months and were they nearly rolling by then?? I forget!

Yes cath everyone else was just about rolling one way by then... Oh yes that's everyone but my lazy boy :dohh: again :rofl: jack was 8pm 4oz at birth how hasn't the HV got involved.

Pc world rung yesterday so to say our laptop was mended at bloody last, so we went over for it after dinner. I sat in the back to keep little legs awake and we sang the whole wY there and back. But... He was joining in :cloud9: doing the actions and the words he knows! Think we could have cracked it at long last :happydance: my next baby ain't having the tele on ever cos jack has come on leaps and bounds since it's gone offduring the day :thumbup:

good morning all.
new words here from connor, choooo choooooooooo (playing with trains)
katie my shoooooooooooooooooos (shoes)

hope all is well with everyone

Claire... I think the HV or someone is involved as her wait is being monitored at least weekly at the moment! I don't think they've been discharged from the hospital yet! we're hearing this all through the baby's Aunt.

Lottie was not well last night, spent 2 hours lying on me all feverish then threw up over everything including me! and then Mike when he finally got his ass out of bed to assist me! That was about half one and then it took us another hour and a half to settle her!

Knackered.

Off to docs this morning...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back