2009 March Mummies

we only have stairgate at top for purpose of not getting up in night and falling down, but she and all the girls have done stairs since walking, my friend wont allow hers to and they always falling on them, mine have no fear and get on with it lol :)

Hope your friend is ok pip.

We live in a town house so have two sets of stairs on living room level! May move the gate from the level going up and put it up the top so top of both stairs are covered? She can do the stairs but I would still be worried she has no fear and will try and climb stairs with toys in hands. Also occasionally if I go down before her she counts and jumps at me :shock: suppose she won't learn until we let her be free so may see if hubby will move gate today! X

Hope your friend's baby stays put a while longer Pip :hugs:

Alex does the stairs - up and down on his own. The stairs in this house are too wide for a safety gate - even the extra wide ones. We tried a playpen/room divider as a barrier but it didn't work, so we're out of ideas! Going up is a breeze for him, and going down he always holds the rail and says 'Slowly-slowly-slowly' to himself as he's going. We can't leave him alone anywhere now though. He moves the chairs around the kitchen, gets drinks out of the fridge for himself, climbs onto the worktops, gets bread out the bread bin - we've got locks on all the doors and drawers upstairs now (except my clothes drawers, which we're going to have to do soon as he's started taking all my clothes out and throwing them over the bannisters after seeing me do it with a load of washing the other week...)

I made some shortbread this morning. He 'helped' :wacko: I cut them all out, turned round to get the baking tray, and the little bugger squidged every last one into a ball - argh!

Knackered, cleaned the house, just been on a loing walk (cAINE walked really far bless him and we fed the ducks) and its freezing!
Cup of tea, feed Alex then we off to Asda :)

Hope she is ok pip

I'm bring spoilt we are going out for curry, haven't been out for 7 month then 2 weeks in a row! Have worned him tho re run of last weekend and if he survives we get divorced

:wave:

:hugs: to your friend Pip :(

We still have stair gates up, but if we leave them open, missy closes them :dohh: - doesn't go near the stairs til someone says it's ok, so I guess that's a good thing!

I am doing a little happy dance for my BnB friend. She has been TTC since before me and got her :bfp: this morning on round 2 of IVF :dance: So pleased for her. :cloud9:

Awww Debz love a successful ttc story! Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy to your friend! :happydance:

Good luck Claire with OH! No dick in the back later then! :lol:

X

congrats to your friend deb :D
trying to potty train connor, so far its wet pants 1 - toilet 0

Bad times dani! We are going to attempt a potty training exercise in march when I'm on maternity leave lol!

Somebody stop me buying nappies! I'm on a strict no spending policy as we are gathering deposit together for our move and I'm On blooming green jelly ordering a d'lish and extra snap in booster while they are on discount! Please somebody heeeeeelp me! Will ask DH if I can order it when he gets home... It's only £20 but every little counts at the moment x

im hoping katie will want to wear big girl knickers and use potty once she sees connor doing it

Aww yes she probably will dani! The younger child normally wants to copy the older :)

Good luck tomorrow! Hoping for at least one wee on the toilet! X

Katie, cant help as I need help too :haha:

£400 on nappies is not good! Was £600 before some destashes :rofl:

:blush:

will keep you posted on the wet pants - toilet count

im on a spending ban too, keep seeing nail stuff that i 'need' not going to buy anything until my tutor mentions other tings that would be ideal for our kits, also still trying to save for zumba instructor course

:haha: it's all your fault jade :lol: what are the blueberry minky one sized like? X

I purchased the nappies :haha: with hubby's consent :thumbup: may go buy the issy and pink nappy bucket I wanted too :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->