2009 March Mummies

link doesnt work, :( did you send it from your phone, as it says ebay mobile

Evening girlies :) Happy brithday to me whoooooo. Full of hot spicy madras done DTD and bouncing like mad no baby but should i get excited baby is now fully engaged or is it true you can stay that way for weeks ?.

Had a lovely day mums got the kids heaven just need baby to come to top it all off .

Pip i really hope your friend is ok hun..

And on discussions of stair gates we have one oscar carnt get out of yet thank god but hes a devil for opening down stairs door when i am in the kitchen and escaping up the stairs he loves them petrefies me the little monster xx

happy Birthday Gemma!!!!!

Hope your friend is okay Pip! :hugs:

I want something to eat and our house is empty!! Grrr! x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEMMA!!!!!

:hugs: hope ur friend is ok pip

Congrats on yours too Debz :happydance:

Lou your Alex sounds so advanced - well done!! So does Caine, Jade :) Got ur hands full!

Stairs: I think ben is bothered about heights, he prefers to be carried although he will walk down if we hold his hand - he climbs up with ease! Hes the same on climbing frames etc, he doesnt like to be up high. He wont go near the edge it the gate is open. Ill leave my gates a tad longer I think :D

20 weeks tomorrow! Ekkkkkk Halfway!!!! :wohoo:

xxxxx

Thanks ladies , Loads and loads and loads of thick white discharge last 2-3 days real badly so not sure if it means i am close.

Lol Gem Oscar prefers going up to down on the stairs it makes me giggle he will run up without battering an eyelid but coming down looks all sheepish . xxx

OMG... your pregnancies are flying by!!!

Happy 20 weeks for tomorrow!! xx

Dont blink else u'll miss my birth at this rate lol! - too scary, do u think I can delete some weeks?! :)

:D I sometimes think I would have been about 22 weeks now! and other times i think, I'm not ready for it... thats why it didn't happen!

Don't delete weeks... I'm looking forward to cooing over your bubbies! xx

Happy 20 weeks Gemma!

Come on little baby! We are ready to meet you so it's time to come out!

Hope the holiday preparations are going well cath - 2 days!

I was all hypo last night thrown up this morning though lol x

Our stairs come straight into our front room do out gate will be remaining a while longer I need eyes in the back of my head as it is

Happy 20 weeks Gemma

Happy belayed birthday Gemma

:hugs: Katie

Not long now cath

Congrats debz

Evening girlies :) Happy brithday to me whoooooo. Full of hot spicy madras done DTD and bouncing like mad no baby but should i get excited baby is now fully engaged or is it true you can stay that way for weeks ?.

Had a lovely day mums got the kids heaven just need baby to come to top it all off .

Pip i really hope your friend is ok hun..

And on discussions of stair gates we have one oscar carnt get out of yet thank god but hes a devil for opening down stairs door when i am in the kitchen and escaping up the stairs he loves them petrefies me the little monster xx

unfortunately on 2nd baby + they dont usually engage and stay that way , bob in and out, i was often engaged and then free inbetween, was free on day in labour with sienna and then suddenly she was here, i think they just like to tease :dohh:

discharge sounds promising though, got everything crossed for you :flower:

and a good morning to you all, my friend couldnt have the steroids that come in 2 installments, they have run out and have a totally different drug that you have 4 injections of, anyway she had the first 2, went back for the 3rd last night, and came out in a really bad rash head to toe and cant have it she appears t be allergic to that steroid. so she's only had half dose.
back at home, and just been told to wait and see, she is climbing the flipping walls tho and petrified bless. is baby number 7 and she went overdue on all of hers, possibly cos everything is so stretched and "like used baloon" (mw words lol) that the pressure has caused ruptured hind waters. she could still go to due date and beyond but shes sooo gunna be a nervous wreck for the next few weeks, contractions appeared to have stopped for now though.

on a different note, leila had a fab birthday . :wohoo:

&&&&& sienna has done a full 10 days in fluffy bums only, including nights, ive not used one disposable :) no wet nappies no leaks, and she adores them, she even manages the cheapies overnight with ease. so i bar a couple of decent ones ive got/ordered ill stick to cheapies. they look less bulky too,

i have a direct website too for the seller i buy from and have ordered direct form there if ne one wants it.

Hugs to anyone that needs them, and :wohoo: to all who have gone up a week, ive not had time to read through all lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->