2009 March Mummies

Katie I am so glad you have said that jack is our world and I keep having a little panic as to how I'll have enough love to fit another in. Sounds stupid I know

Love the name Gemma

Trust me, though it feels like you cant possibly have enough love to share, youll love them all so much, and everything falls into place. i have a few momments alone each day with the older girls jsut to cuddle them and tell them they are always my babies. though they now get embarassed by me hahahahahha

xxx

It's time that is my concern too, the amount of time I spend with Ella will effectively be halved and I hate the thought of her feeling alone etc. That's why I really don't want more children. I want to give them the time to help them as much as possible with school, classes, hobbies etc. But still have time for me and hubby. Ella is going to start gymnastics after we have moved and there are ballet at tap classes too so I'm going to be busy with just one let alone 2!

Going to take Ella bowling later :D can see her running down the lane after the ball though :dohh: x

Had a lovely Saturday here :D other than the usual hair brushing screaming routine lol!

Went to toys r us and Ella picked a few toys for her birthday (which she has already had half off) then had lunch out came home played a while then had nap got up and went bowling (and Ella beat daddy) now winding down with a bath pj's and a bit of tv then bedtime :happydance: I got housework to do then I'm off to bed!

How was your Saturday Lucy? No step-children this weekend? X

No, thankfully - next weekend though... :( Need to ask everyone's advice about that actually - will type it all out later or tomorrow when I have more time! :)

Thanks girls he is as cute as a button and never cries, i promise all you worried you find you split yourself well your love your time everything you will find a new baby just slots in well, each of mine have there own little quirky qualities that make them unique and i find time for them all with help from oh of course lol. xxx

:wave:

One word is the bane of my existence today: Stocktake. :brat:

Hope we all well here!

Yeah, but thought doing overtime today would mean i'd get out of it. No such luck :dohh: Ah well, will leave at 1 anyways

LADIES OMG BARGAIN ALERT................ :rofl:

https://www.thenaturalbabyresource....Special-Offers/Bumgenius-Onesize-V-3-Birthday

I just ordered 3 :haha:

Ella just fell down the stairs :( only halfway up I think but she was very shocked! I've never run so fast and had to hurdle the frigging dog who was stood right in my way (as usual!) x

Aww bless her hope she was ok :hugs:

oh no katie, hope she is ok
there goes my healthy eating out of the window, just eaten a full box of asda mini chocolate brownie bites

I am soo bad had 3 rolo cookies today :dohh:

Hey ladies wow what a roller coaster of a ride lol, Going to write birth story and post piccys he is soooooooooooooo tiny :)

Yay congrats - off to read birth story :)

Katie I am so glad you have said that jack is our world and I keep having a little panic as to how I'll have enough love to fit another in. Sounds stupid I know

Love the name Gemma

Can you remember me crying about Caine? It lasted about 2 weeks and coincided with baby blues. I felt so guilty and awful, thats passed now xx

Bloody nightmare. :rofl: Back in @ 9am tomorrow for more.

Booooo thats crap hun :(

Before I sell on Cloth nappy tree or here..... anyone interested in buying Cushie Tushies? I am, selling stuff I dont use so much as am sticking to Issys Tots bots plus I have farrrrrr to many nappies!

I have ladybird, bee, giraffe and dude :) Let me know.

Thanks jade just ordered 3 too lol! £20 for 3 nappies can't be bad! Wooo! If they weren't one sized I wouldn't have bothered :thumbup:

They were £13 before the v4s came out! They are supposed to be the king and queens of cloth! :)

Your sticking to issy's tots bots but you just purchased 3 bum genius?! :haha: nappy addict alert!

Did you get a Itti tutto?

I can't buy anymore, but thank you!

Ella had her tots bots on tonight seemed a bit better in absorbency :) I'm finding myself planning her nappies for the day so a shit one catches her turd time :rofl: after a poop she gets a nice one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->