2009 March Mummies

You aren't helping my bank balance jade :rofl: I loved bumgenius when jack got to the stage where he couldn't lay still and you had to change in the move :lol: but he out wee'd them now :cry: si they are safely away for number 2

My husband just told me off for buying more :blush: he doesn't understand what a bargain they were lol

Morning! Off for a nice Sunday lunch somewhere today I think.... not sure how sensible that is though. Alex was in with us from about 4am :wacko: He slept sideways on the bed, with his head on me and his feet on OH. He kept sitting up, shouting "No!" and then lying down again. It was quite shit really. Now I am tired, and I suspect he will be too.

morning all, my little man is 3 today, eek.
still got sore booby so still none the wiser,
hope everyone is ok today

need things to happen in t he bed room for that to happen..

Lucy that sounds truly rubbish! Ella been weird with her sleep this week I'm hoping it's not her milk! Will be going to 5oz formula 2oz milk today. If she doesn't sleep any better will get biscuits to see if a light snack before bed helps her :D x

morning folks, not had a chance to catch up, so bloody busy but bathrooms completely finished painted, new suite flooring,can i live in there now its gorgeous hahahahah

skint isnt the word though :( quaterly elec and gas due in 2 days or so, and put it this way next year we will be putting an extra layer on lmfao

sienna busy telling chloe and leila to ssssshhh an eat. hahaha

xx

Oops, again - happy birthday Connor!

Alex seems to be ok - not too grumpy.... OH has a trapped nerve n his bum though, and is WHINGING!!

Happy birthday Connor!!

My OH has a bad back and moans more than Ella :haha:

What's everyone got planned today?

I'm starting at the top of the house and having a massive throw out session! Getting rid of all the crap so we don't need to move it all. Got a list as long as my arm of housework to do as well! Shouldn't really be sitting here doing naff all :haha:

Ella was up at 6:15 this morning but hubby got up with her :) got to try and get her to nap time or as close as possible! Wish me luck :lol:

lol gl katie and have fun :lol:

ive got some tidying up to do, all beds chanfed did all the ironing yesterday so only a little load to do later, off to have a bath shortly, and wait for do to come home with the food shop i dread to think what hes bought, just made myself sit down to beans n egg on toast n managed all of 3 mouthfulls. really doing my sweeding head in now. im supposed to be going to an all u can eat chinese buffet in 2 weeks, i wont be doing myself very proud at this rate lol

x

God anyone else got washing coming out of their arse!!! Its never ending, i must do 10 loads a bloody week!

Cleaning upstairs today, OH taking Caine out for a few hours to get him out my hair.

Alex is asleep bless him.

Peace later yay

Pip yes you can have that outfit? You need anything else? Alex outgrown newborn and some stuff like new. Mostly Jasper conran and john rocha :blush:

Do you want then jeans still?

I had washing coming out my arse it's now ironing! I tried to hang it all out nice and folded it but it's still crumpled! Think I need to practise a bit more lol!

Ella is off for nap in a min so will try and take on ironing mountain!

I've sorted loads in ella's room, got a basket of clothes to sort out that don't fit her but will save some for faith. Saving that job for maternity leave.

Decluttered bathroom. Started our bedroom! So it's all go here for moving in couple weeks!

Has everyone read about Amanda Holden? Lost her baby at 7 months pregnant :shock: sooo sad! X

Katie I am so glad you have said that jack is our world and I keep having a little panic as to how I'll have enough love to fit another in. Sounds stupid I know

I feel like that too claire :(

Has everyone read about Amanda Holden? Lost her baby at 7 months pregnant :shock: sooo sad! X

:cry: so sad for her, I think shes had a few issues with pregnancy in the past from what I hear - I cant begin to imagine loosing a baby that late :( terrible!!

Hope Ella is ok from her fall down the stairs a few days ago.

Congrats again Gemma - Hes a little cutie!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Connor!!

Good luck with scan tomorrow Claire, then mines tues!!!!!! Ekkkk!!!! Blue or pink :)

xxxxxxxxx

Jade, yes deffo that outfit, pls pls pls lol, i was gutted they sold out by the time we were team blue, r u selling ur newborn stuff ne ways? if u r, maybe take a pic rather than loads of pics n ill let u know wat id like.?? dont want to be a pain in the arse tho and know how busy u r, yes deffo would like the jeans hun, can either send across payment today/ tues or wait till u sorted baby clothes and get it all off together? i got big payday friday too so if i do go bit wild on ur lovely stuff ill have plenty funds lol.

xx

my friend text me about amanda this morn, so sad. :(

preggo friend still holding on in there too.

2 streets up from me has had an awful week.

1 17 year old 39 weeks burnt to death in her flat :( and my friends cousin gave birth 35 weeks at home with paramedics present ( she didnt even know she was pregnant) baby died at birth. Ive tried to stay away from the local news, its one thing after another round here,.

:wohoo: claire and Gem for scans , cant wait :) x

Ooooo I didn't realise scans were so close! Can't wait for more pink or blue news! I need someone to have a girl I think I'm the only one at the moment!

Ella is playing up today - has to be when I've got loads to do! She refusing to nap! Haven't felt much from faith so all I want to do is chill for a bit so I can focus on bump!

And... Ella took a dump in my brand new d'lish :cry: :haha:

Pip that's awful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"