2009 March Mummies

Ooooo I didn't realise scans were so close! Can't wait for more pink or blue news! I need someone to have a girl I think I'm the only one at the moment!

Ella is playing up today - has to be when I've got loads to do! She refusing to nap! Haven't felt much from faith so all I want to do is chill for a bit so I can focus on bump!

And... Ella took a dump in my brand new d'lish :cry: :haha:

Pip that's awful!

Sad news Pip - I read both in the paper this morning :cry:

Oh dear Katie - if it's any consolation, Alex refused to sleep as well today. OH has him now, but I think by 4.30pm he will be in a terrible mood!

Thanks Lucy - it's always when you need the time they decide to be cheeky! She is sitting in her play room watching curious George! Will no doubt have a snooze in there and then play up at bedtime!

Ah the joys of toddlers! X

Theres an amanda holden thread in 2nd trimester - unfortunatly like alot of threads its starting to turn and get a bit paniky ...

Feel so sorry for her, seems to be alot of it in the news lately :(

x

Yay scans bet you cant wait you two!

Pip yeah I will get everything together and take a piccie. The outfit is tiny baby. Other bits are new born. He is in the 0-3 at mo.

Terrible news about Amanda H :(

Bit of fun for those who havent done it yet!!!

https://www.expectnet.com/logingame.php?game_name=OurBabyNumber2

I cant see a way of locking just the 'sex' bit of it so after tues will have to lock the whole thing till birth so its fair then the scoring can be done fairly!! and a winner announced :D

x

Oh dear Katie - if it's any consolation, Alex refused to sleep as well today. OH has him now, but I think by 4.30pm he will be in a terrible mood!

u read both!? them local ones i was on about? where do u live?:shrug: lol

yes very sad but all mates keep ringing me like i need to panick and kinda doing my tits in the amanda call this morn was the final straw, all very sad, and i feel for all of them, but am and will not go into a state of panick i refuse, and wouldnt be good for my baby. even turned phone off for a time its like everyone is like OMG pips preggars and she must know.

hope that doesnt sound selfish, but im sure ull get my drift.

jade fine for tiny baby, all mine were in that size for a few weeks so ill be wanting a few bits in that size. give us a buzz wen u get roudn to piccy xx ( and big ty's)

been getting breath taking bh's for a while, my mum cacked herself :haha:

u read both!? them local ones i was on about? where do u live?:shrug: lol

Sorry - I meant the stories about Amanda Holden, and the teenager in the house fire - they were both in the Daily Mail this morning :(

aww right didnt realise theyd put the housefire one in there,

Hey ladies sorry havent been online you know how it is trying to juggle household stuff and new born babies lol.
He is truley adorable sleeps lovely and a sweety every one just cooos at him :).

Happy birthday Connor and good luck for scans ladies.

Hope every 1s well :) xxxx

oooooooooo all going well ill become a zumba instructor mid march :D

just need the cash in my account, so im now searching the house to see if there is anything i can try selling to help get the last few £

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->