2009 March Mummies

ill keep you all posted

:happydance: Dani

I know exactlly what u mean pip :hugs:

Sending good luck tomorrow claire!

x

Well hello there strangers :) ive been a very bad march mummy and not been on here in yonks!!
How is everyone doing?
Xxx

:wave: hello katy

:hi: Katie

Scan at 2 I'm shitting myself now, just hope I can keep the :yellow: resolve :) gonna take jack to playgroup and try to pass the time

Omg Claire you staying yellow?! I didn't know that! Good luck! Baby will be fine xx

I hope to stay yellow but joe wants to know so I do have pressure just hoping I don't crack or baby does flash

yay Claire, go team yellow, stay strong, want to see pics tho! ;) xx

Thinking of you today Claire :yellow: YAY!!!!

Then me tomorrow :wohoo: Gonna be a bag of nerves!

xxxxx

Oooh, hope it goes well today Claire! :D

Another shitty night's sleep - I am well and truly shattered again this morning. OH was up at 4am for a meeting in London at 7 :wacko: and hadn't got any of his stuff ready... "Where are my shoes?" "Where's my briefcase?" "Have you seen my keys?" BUGGER OFF! On top of that, we had Alex in with us - again - so I was subjected to the cuddly/wriggly routine all night. Gah.

:hugs: lou

Ive just battled my way back from retail park against gail force winds ... who needs resistance training at the gym lol!!!!! bloody knackered though

Next door seem to have a hearing and job issue - he needs to get a bloody job and stop playing his pumping music!!

*rant over*

x

I can't believe that it's still so windy! I've had to wedge the playhouse down the side of the patio table cos on Thursday night we managed to catch it as it took off over the fence

yikes claire glad u saved it escaping. gem u still finiding out team tmoz.

claire wat time u off?X

Have to be there for 2 waiting for them two to wake up then gonna dump jack at my mum's on route so about 40 mins

Our sandpit is wedged the same way lol!

Yeah Im finding out if little one is playing!

x

id be like a bottle of pop i was pacing this time the day of mine lol, i will admit im a hoping of only a teeny tiny bit ull flank at the last hurdle and find out claire hahahah but some note will be very proud of u if u stick to ur guns! go girl!

gem, fingers x'd. hope bubs doesnt keep u in suspense like my naughty sprout did x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->