2009 March Mummies

:rofl: pip I've just wrote in my journal as the clock ticks away my resolve is fading :haha: and that I'm more excited for gemma's tomorrow cos she's finding out the flavour :rofl:

I wish Id booked mine for the morning instead! Mines also afternoon - I'll be wearing the carpet away tomorrow lol! Steve wont dare speak to me till we go in that room :p

Claire whatever happens it'll be a lovely surprise to cherish on birthing day if u stay :yellow: :) We can't wait to see piccies! Its been ages since you had a scan lol!

x

Morning/afternoon! Not been up long :lol:

Had a lie in Alex was bloody feeding and crapping all night little piggy! Growth spurt maybe??!! Knackered!

Good luck Claire!

xx

lol claire, i didnt find out wiht leila but cos they couldnt tell, i had to go back for 20 week scan 5 times and each time they said they had no idea it killed me, so ive never attempted to wait since, though can u imagion if id stayed team yellow this time how shock ed id have been lol , i still cant believe it now. i love the idea of not only waiting for the onset of labour but having that suprise and being able to tell everyone :cloud9:

may mummies has one team yellow and were all so excited for her birth :wohoo: really is exciting stuff lol

There is a growth spurt at 6-8 weeks isnt there if i remember correctly :shrug: Glad u had a lie-in :D

x

sounds like cud well be growth spurt jade. bless hope ur less tired now xx

Can't believe he's having a growth spurt already - wasn't he just born the other day :shock: :wacko: It's all going too quickly!!

Sounds like a growth spurt eeek!

We found out this time so we have done it both ways now! To be honest I don't think I could have waited this time I want to buy everything in colour - didn't use half my unisex stuff on Ella as I wanted pink :dohh:

We will hopefully have a known team colour tomorrow! Will we get a name too?! Xx

I couldn't wait either time - far too impatient! I would have gone potty if we weren't able to find out! I was convinced Alex was a girl - do you remember? I had such a shock at the 20 week scan!! :lol:

Sounds like a growth spurt eeek!

We found out this time so we have done it both ways now! To be honest I don't think I could have waited this time I want to buy everything in colour - didn't use half my unisex stuff on Ella as I wanted pink :dohh:

We will hopefully have a known team colour tomorrow! Will we get a name too?! Xx

No names yet from us we cant decide lol

Aww Gemma, once you know what flavour baby is hopefully it will help! Just hope it's a flasher for you! How exciting!!!!

X

Well we are team.
:yellow: i did it! Joe never mentioned it from the minute we got in the car to go *phew* he thinks he saw boy bits but I was watching very closely and didn't get a flash and bow he thinks it was proberly something else as it's so hard to make anything out :haha:

am back on babysitting duty just about to make a spag bol to feed the troops, had a parcel of 22 nappies arrive, sienna is well and truly kitted out. :haha: can now concentrate ona few more sized smaller ones

Well done Hun! Congrats on yellow baby!

I'm having one of those days when no matter how much you tidy it's just as messy :hissy:

29 more working days and I will have more time to keep on top of it all - come on maternity leave!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->