2009 March Mummies

Im a PC/XBox widow too tonight - so Im also sat at PC lol Did he enjoy his dinner jo?

x

yes he loved it good old bangers and mash lol, we ad alittle talk too , which made me feel better i told him to be warned though he carnt blame it all on my hormones in a few weeks :) , im avin a girly night out on fri which im looking forward to so that helps and of course a bit of retail therapy 2 morrow

right im off for a nice long soak in the bath , will catch you all later or tomorrow :hugs::flower:

:wave: Night

Heres a link to my scan pics ladies in my journal :) https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/447195-gwizzs-jelly-baby-2-a-106.html#post9094739

great pics gem

Awww gem pics are adorable, Yayyy for swimming Jade i carnt wait till Corey is much bigger to go the kids love it :).

Corey has developed the capicity to put his hands over his eyes when he knows the drops are coming to clever for a week old baby if you ask me lol. xxx

Lovely photos ladies! :D

My mum is coming today. With her hyper active dogs. She didn't mention she was bringing them until yesterday, and I am not overly thrilled. :growlmad: I am also not quite convinced she'll be leaving before the boys get here on Saturday, like she promised. I honestly can't cope with them all here at the same time, and it's stressing me out thinking about it!!

In the meantime, I have lots of tidying to do today. I have about 8 loads of washing to put away, which is very hard with Alex around; as soon as he sees me opening drawers, her gets very excited and tries to 'help' by throwing all my clothes out of the drawers onto the floor :wacko: He also saw me throw a load of washing over the bannisters a little while ago, and now likes to gather up lots of clothes from the wardrobe and throws them over too. I should be grateful he's trying to help I suppose.........

I woke up at 4am, and was awake from 4-6 - please say it's not the beginning of pregnancy insomnia!!

I've had that too lucy on and off, for a week or so I don't get more than 4 hours sleep and can't nap then I need to sleep for 10 hours straight to feel normal the next week :dohh:

It's probably your mum and kids coming playing on your mind though! Tell your mum she has to be gone by Saturday not enough room with kids coming. Unless she plans on kicking those kids into shape then she can stay :lol:

My husband has woken up on the wrong side of bed today - I'm excited to leave for work in 40 mins lol! Won't see him until Friday morning in some kind if state then! X

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/75955-march-mummys.html
(Original 3rd Tri thread)

Just fell over coming out my house :( it's killed my back already but think it will hurt more tomorrow with pulled muscles :(

Bloody bin men didn't take spare bag outside so I was avoiding that :hissy:

:hugs: Katie

Jack has developed the ability to bark like a seal overnight and is red hot this morning, doesn't seem ill and is still terrorising everyone and thing! :shrug: since been really ill at Xmas he seems to pick everything up now :dohh:

Hope you're ok Katie! Thanks for the link Deb :D

Poor Jack - is he alright?

Alex can excape from is cot now. Took me 45 mins to get him off to sleep :(

I'm ok, back permanently hurts now though, and have funny feeling in my arm but will see how it is tomorrow. Hubby gone out for night now, will probably see him tomorrow evening or Saturday morning lol! Girls afternoon, may do some baking :)

XxX

hope you enjoy your baking Katie.

eeek! big boy bed time Lucy?

I am ill. :sick: I think i'm getting this stooopid bug that's been floating around.
On a more positive note, Mathew got the job in the offices he went for (same pay, more prospects). He gets to dress smartly now - although, that DOES mean more ironing at shirts for me. :haha:

Hope you feel better soon deb. Well done to OH on the job! X

Lucy - sounds like big bed time!?

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back