2009 March Mummies

Oh a man in a suit ;) well done Matthew :happydance:

Feel better soon debz :hugs:

Jack has been asleep and is mardy as hell now :hissy:

Def time for big boy bed Lucy

hi ladies hopes all well with you all , well apart from falling over and being up at silly o clock :hugs:, defo time for a big boys bed , there growing up so fast :cry:
well ive ad a busy day feel like i avent stopped :dohh:,
didnt get nowt new to wear for tomorrow night but got shoes lol :winkwink:
any ways got dinner to sort out now dont no wot were avin though :flower:
will catch you all later when jacobs in bed :sleep:
oh well done debz oh :happydance:

Evening ladies....

God this child has tested my patience today! And the freaking HV!!

Everyone ok?

I put it in journal. Talking about frigging centiles again :dohh: does my head in! First time I took him as well! God she didnt have a clue what she was on with when I was asking her about the new stuff re weaning and BF that the BMJ have been piping on about which is a load of BOLL*CKS! Thought they were supposed to be advisory???!!! :grr:

Just do what you think is best Hun they are shocking it's been all over the news about babies needing weaning earlier than 6 months if exclusively breastfed. Just follow him, you will know if he needs more at 4/5 months. I'm going to follow my instincts more with faith and try not to worry about things as much. Babies aren't textbook or the placenta would be an instruction booklet x

Its total horse shit. If anything BF babies are probably exposed to more food through mummies milk so shouldnt need weaning early??!! AY???!! That research was funded by the formula companies too:dohh: she didnt seem to know much about it.

I have HVs! But I spose in some cases they can be life savers!

Have a nice evening everyon exx

I'm having huge issues with the dog at the minute constantly stealing food she is driving me mad, I was so angry earlier I nearly kicked her I had to turn my back and count to 3. She has also taken to wee'ing when she sees the Hoover and won't leave visitors alone, she jumped on my friends knee the otherday and knocked the tea clean out of her hand :hissy: I've told Joe she isn't to get up in the sofa so he's sulking now stating I hate the dog! As things stand at the moment I do, there are days I could wring her neck and she either changes and behaves or we will have to seriously look at rehoming! Joe says if she goes he goes!!!!

The way I look at it is cavemen Didn't have HV tell them what to do, they just followed their instincts and we are still here so your own instinct is always better than anyOne's advice. Seriously have some funny images of cavewomen weaning their babies on legs of animals now!

Dog situation doesn't sound good, could she be ill? Is she scared of Hoover? My dog thinks he is some kind of jiggalo at the moment humping ella's bears. I'm waiting for the day I walk in and find him pumping away at mickey or Minnie mouse doggy style :dohh:

Nuts may have to go but hubby can't do it to him :haha:

X

The way I look at it is cavemen Didn't have HV tell them what to do, they just followed their instincts and we are still here so your own instinct is always better than anyOne's advice. Seriously have some funny images of cavewomen weaning their babies on legs of animals now!

Dog situation doesn't sound good, could she be ill? Is she scared of Hoover? My dog thinks he is some kind of jiggalo at the moment humping ella's bears. I'm waiting for the day I walk in and find him pumping away at mickey or Minnie mouse doggy style :dohh:

Nuts may have to go but hubby can't do it to him :haha:

X

Awwww jade sorry your day was crap i hate HV tooo badly, Mine told me off other day oooo no sorry was a MW who comes to your home i was told off for walking to the shop 3 days after labour !!! The shop is 4 doors away from my house the bloody prat life doesnt stop when you have a baby she obviously didnt know that lol.

Hope every 1 else is well ?. xxx

Gemma :rofl: great thanks and you? :Lovely piccie

Katie Lol yeah I am sure babies had to eat somert other than baby rice in cave man days :rofl: leg of deer or wolf anyone? :haha: I know what you mean. Do they do your head in? The whole co sleeping thing pisses me off too x

im great ta hun :) i really was prepared after every 1 saying we wont cope with 4 kids thought everything was going to go tits up but so far its a dream its sooooooo easy with how wonderfully great he is we are very blessed .

if i hear 1 more time pelvic floor muscles from mw will snap her neck she thinks im stupid lol.

hows alex ???, how is cain with him ?.

If it makes mummy get a better rest - co-sleep! If it ever gets difficult to settle him on his own that's down to you, you deal with that if/when it happens (I doubt it will even happen), you don't need some tit who has just had a full nights sleep telling you it's wrong! Get her mobile number and call her several times a night for 6 weeks and tell her she isn't allowed to put it on silent ffs. :rofl: rant over!

Do one HV! Encourage and support mothers not criticise and moan at them!

X

:wave: im still pregnant acording to the 3rd tri posts, lol

eevnin. just finished wrappin pinkys bday pressies. bought her this https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Bikes-and-Rideons/Battery-Powered/Runner-Quad-Pink-6V(0079740) my ankles hurt just thinkin about it.......

so what i miss?

oohjust seen this on mse thought id c&p

I was in mothercare today and found several packs of tots bots pocket-style nappies (5 nappies per pack) for £18 each - reduced from £59.99!
Apparently they're selling them off as other goods are taking priority on the shop-floor (or something).

A real bargain if you are using/planning to use washable nappies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->