2009 March Mummies

Jade Darl i am forever like that with Finnley, I was crying yesterday as was pulled over at nursery again to be told he bit some young boy because he wouldnt give him the toy he wanted i wanted a big hole to swallow me up, Its a ruff ride this parent malarky i run out of ideas and ways of trying to help calm and sort my own son its hard !, But on the plus side my little lady has got star of the week at school today was given out in assembeley and she gets a certificate and trophy .
I often wonder if its anything i have done to make finnley so nasty but the other 2 of mine are nothing like it at all and they have all been parented the same way , I want to drag finnley out of pre school because i am so emberessed but OH wont let me :(.

If you ever want a moan or winge about owt darl feel free to message me xxxxx

Ella just dumped in my other d'lish :hissy:

Do you just wash a load of nappies in your machine or throw washing in too? Do you do them every other day? I'm only putting the nappies in at the mo but seems a waste? Maybe do a rinse cycle with just nappies then bung washing in? But can't use softener?! I don't know! Lol x

Katie, up to you? I wait till I have a full load but know people who wash clothes in and towels etc with em after a rinse then a higher wash. xx

Yeah I prefer the idea of just washing them as a load (half load with my 10 I own lol) so will just stick to that I think x

I did rinsed nappies with towels at the start (when i only had a couple) but now do my 10 on a half load on their own.
Strip washed them all yesterday. Took 5 cycles before the suds stopped :shock:

We just do nappies

Jack has now coughed so much he's vomited on blankie so we now have tears cos he's in the wash

Oh yes blankie sometimes goes in with the nappies after the hot rinse cos he ends up so disgusting I wouldn't dare wash him on a normal 30

:rofl: bunny is like that here..... M likes to tell me i'm a "bunny boiler" when it comes to bunny bath time. :haha:

:rofl: I have to do it in the dead of night when he's sleeping cos although he has spares the green one is his fav :dohh: we call it the blankie snatching :lol:

Alex has three blankies. He used to have just one, but it went missing and we had a week of horror, so I bough three replacements.

:hugs: Jack :(

I am washing so many nappies now :dohh:

Half of them are covered in luminous newborn yellow pooh lol

Selling a load of stuff on ebay whilst I have some peace :)

Some random baby bits and some clothes. None of em are great really. Other than some old morgan tops.

I will be posting my nice newborn stuff on here later if you want I know Pip was interested. I got tonnes of stuff some worn once :nope:

Does this work?
https://shop.ebay.co.uk/jadeysis/m.html

I have tonnes of maternity stuff to put on too :dohh:

We have a preferred blanket but she doesn't have to have it, any blanket will do! But if she sees her pink fluffy one drying she will steal it :haha:

She has a favourite bottle/beaker thing she loves too but I'm weaning her off it with the milk! She is doing really well with the milk weaning now! She will accept a bit of milk :)

What's everyone's plans for the weekend? I'm just relaxing I think x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"