2009 March Mummies

How is he getting on with it Lucy?

Just had spag bol and a bottle of beer, naughty I know but quit smoking and not eating choc so a beer it has to be for a friday night :haha:

Not going well. We put him to bed at 7pm as he'd had no nap, and it took us until 8 to get him to stay in it longer than 30 seconds. He's just fallen asleep now, so fingers crossed.... I was sitting in the study, and he knocked on the door, triumphant, and said "Ello! 'Ere I am!" :cloud9:

Hope he is asleep!

Can anyone see this? https://s472.photobucket.com/albums/rr85/jms895/Clothes pics/
Clothes for sale are on here, let me know if interested in any before I put on here and ebay.

yea jade i can see link

think i need to get katie into a bed soon, she is still in cot and hasnt attempted to climb out yet ( that i have seen). only thing is i would need bunk beds, i cant afford to buy new and there doesnt seem to be anyone local selling any second hand

:wave: on my phone. In bed.

Was working again tonight. Grrrrr!

Had to giggle @ alex lucy! Wee cutie!

:wave: deb

im of to bed now, i now have a house that stinks of acetone and acrylic liquid stuff, will have to leave the tiny window at top of stairs open a tiny bit to help the smell go away, hopefully it will be gone by morning.
trying to burn tracks onto a cd and they are not going in the order i wanted them to

Any success Dani?

:hugs: Debz

I am munching raw veg - starving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs Claire!

Not a great night. He kept waking up, getting books of his shelves, and climbing into the glider to read them to himself. Had to put him back to bed repeatedly, so am shattered this morning. I think he got the idea in the end though... when he woke up at 6am, he lay there and called me in, as usual! Had to be persuaded that it was ok to leave his bed!! :)

That sounds good Lucy at least he would entertain himself! I use to find jack commander crawling across the landing :)

:hugs: Claire!

That's progress Lucy! May not be as bad as you had thought - fingers crossed!

I've been up since just before 5am, Ella kept coughing and I went in to turn her onto her belly and she was awake :shock: she never goes back to sleep once she sees me :( daddy would normally do it but he was in a coma :( so I got into her cot until 5:45am then got up!

Going to be cream crackered by the end of the day! Got lots to do though but I've planned a rest day tomorrow so will just do some of it tomorrow if I can't manage it.

Thirsty today! Waaaaaaater with ice is all I want lol x

Hope he is asleep!

Can anyone see this? https://s472.photobucket.com/albums/rr85/jms895/Clothes pics/
Clothes for sale are on here, let me know if interested in any before I put on here and ebay.

hey hun

can i have

colourful one in pic 6 with hat
star one in pic 3
all in one in pic 2

if not gone lol

xx

Any success Dani?
with the cd? nope i gave up, dont want to be wasting discs, i have scribbled a track list down to go with the disc so at least i know which track number to use first

if you make a playlist in windows media player or itunes you can arrange the order in there and burn to disc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->