2009 March Mummies

now why didnt i think of that? i put the blank disc in comp and clicked on burn disc using x (cant remember what it was) dragged all items over in the order i wanted but it jumbled them up

Fluff delivery :wohoo:

People didn't arrive to view house today so I rushed my tidying for nothing :dohh: at least the house is tidy I suppose lol xx

:yipee: for fluff delivery!

Think I'm gonna get rid o' my purple tots bots - missy doesn't like it. Much prefers fluffy-outer fluff :rofl:

I love a fluffy outta fluff too :lol:

Ella doesn't seem too fussed about what I put on her except the cheapies because she can't walk properly and her clothes don't fit properly because they are so bulky!

Is it just bamboo that improves absorbency with washing?

I've had a small nap on sofa trying to get Ella to do the same she got a crap cough that keeps waking her up though. Just given her warm milk to see if the wetness keeps it at bay until she gets into a good sleep!

X

i only find the cushies bulky, they look hillarious on with certain clothes,

hope ellas pants cough buggers off soon, u getting ready for the move?x

Yes it is bamboo that you notice a real difference with Katie

Jack's cough keeps making him sick I went to pharmacy yesterday and was told both he and I could take the glycerin, lemon and honey cough mixture it did help him a bit during the night , well he wasn't sick :thumbup:

I haven't got any cushies because they look do look bulky but they look pretty! I think my eBay cheapies are different to the ones you use pip. When I went on that site you put up it cost a bomb to ship them?

Yes preparing to move! Week Thursday! I cannot wait to get in! Trying to declutter my house but it's not going so great lol!

Just can't wait to buy things for faith and order ella's bedroom stuff!!! :wohoo:

How are you doing pip?

X

Claire - that's what we have for Ella. She hasn't been sick yet but defo could be. I gave her some of that mixture earlier and seemed to stop it for a while so will give her that at bedtime too! Fingers crossed it clears up for them both! Need a full sleep! X

We are always sick when we cough or when we drink too much I think it's related to his reflux as a baby,

Oh really? is reflux a weak 'trapdoor' flap in throat? So when stomach is full it comes up easier when under stress? X

Yes but most kids grow out of it by 6 months, he only sufers when ill, doc told me it was in my head but I've spoke to a lot of people who's kids have had it and they have all said the same, that it rears it's head when ill. It does seem to take ages to settle back down afterwards too about 3/4 weeks, he'd just settled from been poorly at Xmas :dohh: it doesn't bother him tho he gets a bowl out of the cupboard and coughs into it now just in case :rofl:

What a good boy! Saves on mess! Very cute too despite what's about to happen to the bowl :lol:

lu lappy may be painfully slow but ur pregnancy isnt , ur bubs cud be here in 6 weeks! yikessssssssssssss

:haha: Lucy I try not to say anything as I know it scares you but seriously you haven't got long til term! Same amount of time since Alexander has been here now and it's gone soooo quickly! Have you sorted anything for him yet?! :shock:

X

lol katie wish i had ur thinking i cant help myself., then itll be literally couple of weeks till ur following then me shortly after, has it sped up for u at all yet? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->