2009 March Mummies

deb u not up for the reusable homemade fleece ones? i very muchly greatful to claire and jade on the tip off they are amazing! hehe

ooo yay for TTC ticker deb

We have winnie the pooh homemade fleece liners and I'm never sure if he's telling me it's pooh or he's telling me he's poo'd :rofl:

Yay for the TTC countdown and good scan results! :happydance: How much did Ella weigh when she was born Katie?

was that consultant or private scan?

i had growth scan with chloe at 35 weeks and they told me she was estimated at 7lb, she arrived a week later 10lb11 lol i dont get how they misjudge,

Ella weighed a couple of grams short of 6lb. They told me all along she was small until I had a scan at 36 weeks when they said 9lb - how wrong were they!!!

It was consultant scan.

I'm going to buy some fleece when I get to the material shop and make reusable liners and wipes but I got sooo much going on at the moment I can't fit it all in.

On top of everything my mum is now being a mare because I asked if she could let me know if she couldn't have Ella for her one afternoon a week. Was supposed to have her today but she text at 3:40 to say she couldn't have her :shock: no shit Sherlock :dohh:

I'm grumpy tonight, my good mood has been ruined by my twat of a husband and mare of a mother :hissy:

Sorry for rant girls! Feel like I've got bipolar today :lol:

im doing a sponsored zumbathon on 18 march for red nose day, https://www.justgiving.com/danielle-bamford

Ill sponsor you hun, Ill raid the bottom of my pennies jar as I dont have much this month with car tax, insurance and birthday! hehe!!!

We gave presents last night but I'm taking a Chinese in with me tonight two 12 hour days on the bounce meant I wanted to go straight to bed yesterday and I woke myself up snoring ten minutes after getting into bed :blush: I must be loved this year I got gift voucher for topshop/Dorothy Perkins etc to get some new tops, a Bruno mars cd and a box of Thornton chocolates :cloud9: he must be gagging :rofl:

:rofl: Nice pressies!

Ooooo for ttc ticker deb! :D xxx

Oooo yes I spot it too !!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: My countdown to TTC last all of 5 mins - was supposed to 'start' last month! :dohh:

We have winnie the pooh homemade fleece liners and I'm never sure if he's telling me it's pooh or he's telling me he's poo'd :rofl:

:haha:

I'm grumpy tonight, my good mood has been ruined by my twat of a husband and mare of a mother :hissy:

Sorry for rant girls! Feel like I've got bipolar today :lol:

:hugs: Fab news on scan and such a lovely piccy on fb!! Tell your oh and mother to feck off! :coffee:

xx

I had thought about making some liners Pip, but, eh.... been too lazy to chop the fleece :rofl: that and I'm not entirely sure what size they need to be etc :blush:

Well I'm not sure if we'll TTC then or a month later but I wanted some kind of countdown.

im just back from zumba, so i smell a bit funky, lol

Won a Flip on the Baba Me blog. :smug: Everyone who entered won, but still it's a free nappy! (Possibly only the wrap, I'm not sure)

im going to another class on thursday as its half term :D the sooner 2 april comes the better, so i can earn money while doing zumba

Yes they haves saved my nappies! Sometimes they get crumpled up I try and make sure they cover right up the sides and front and back. I use the ones from mothercare 100 for £2.50. They can leak a little bit but catches the majority and I chuck it in a bag rather than toilet because I'm still using baby wipes.

Scan was lovely she is laying funny but everything looks perfect slightly small like Ella was but measuring approx 2lb :) will post pic on fb later xx

Yay great news! :)

Good luck Katie! :hugs:

I have a q re: disposable liners... do they actually catch poop for you? Today was the first time EVER they were even close to it with us. :shrug:

Hmmm Caine normally has hard poohs unless teething so i dont have much probs with them or fleece ones really.... does Abbie hve loose stools? Caine's are minging tho when teething but the stains come out in the wash x

hi girls

deb re the disposable liners, only catch rabbit droppings here, sienna has had very loose bowels the last week or so so theyve been a godesnd for when the fleece ones have come out so awfully bogging ive had to chuck them rather than contend with cleaning them, not a stain on a single nappy, if i have a really leaky one i soak it but still not a single mark etc. have cut up a huge fleece to replenish my fleece liners, so blinking cheap to do that way, i shall only use disposable ones for emergencys, they usually disapear up ehr butt hehe

26 weeks :wahoo:

jade how much u looking for the nappies each? im watching the pennies got to buy leila a coat she broke hers today and cant close it, shes a fussy git too.

xx

Pip some are pending sold but will let you know. Depends how many you buy will let you know x will post your bundle tomorrow if I can if not Thurs

im just back from zumba, so i smell a bit funky, lol

Whats the charity you are raising money for?

Won a Flip on the Baba Me blog. :smug: Everyone who entered won, but still it's a free nappy! (Possibly only the wrap, I'm not sure)

Ooooh flips, alot of people rave about these! I tried once and didnt like but Caine was much younger. May fit alot better now he is bigger.
Not fair I want a free nappy :lol: how did you get that? :)

Yep, missy has quite loose stools most of the time, not watery runny, but not nice solid 'flick in the toilet' types either.

Won the flip by making up a daft (and very crap!) poem on their blog over the weekend. Turned out they didnt pick one winner, but are sending everyone a prize! Well worth the 5mins it took i'd say! Lol. Ive seen lots of great reviews of them so hopefully we'll have a good experience too!

thanks jade
https://www.justgiving.com/danielle-bamford

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"