2009 March Mummies

thanks jade, anything is better than nothing :D

suppose i had better go to bed now, night everyone

Morning! I will sponsor you when I get paid next week so remind me :lol:

I had a funny turn last night not sure if it was my blood sugar levels or what but I was very dizzy and shaky. I kept falling asleep then waking up feeling panicky?! Very odd. Faith is moving around ok so I'm sure she is ok. Maybe watching one born every min made me a bit anxious?!

X

Monring! I'll sponsor you too - remind me in a couple of weeks! :)

Alex was in bed with us again last night, still poorly bless him. He's in an absolutely foul mood this morning - freaking out of we look at him! :shock:

:wave:
I've been ill all night. :sick: lovely.
Hope you all well.
:hugs: to those that need em.

Hey everyone... hope you're all well! I've not been able to go back and catch up as my internet time is serverly limted!

Congrats on Blue bump for Gem.... Not long till Ella's birthday now... any other news??

MM... how's little Corey doing?

Hope you're all okay... 3 more days and we'll be on our way home!

eek just had phone call to go for a smear tomorrow, supppose i had better sort out the lady garden, this will be my first one, what actually happens?

:hugs: ladies!!!

Hope Alex feels his normal self soon, Debz u preggers?!!!! lol!!

:wave: cath!!!

Today Ive made carrot and corriander soup for tea (carrots reduced to 1p a bag in asda!), also chopped some blanched them and frozen them. Gonna buy some crusty bread after work for the soup, dishwasher loaded, washing in ... now shower, nursery and work ....

x

Dani, lay on ur back, bring ur feet together and up to your bum and let your knees drop :thumbup: (on their couch of course!!!!) then they stick a spatula think in and scrap - not too bad :)

x

my friends mum was our practice nurse for my last one, and believe i was mortified, :haha:

Jo - Hows the 'moods' been , alot happier do u think ?

xxx

hi all :wave:
yes been alot better ty , felt better just chatting on ere :flower:
just wish this bloody cold i got will go away:wacko:
your dinner sounds yummy :flower:
me and jacob are still in our pjs lol got no motivation today
dani how come you never had a smear before ?
im over due one must get my mind in gear and make a apointment :dohh:
hows all you ladies doing today ? :flower:

I had thought about making some liners Pip, but, eh.... been too lazy to chop the fleece :rofl: that and I'm not entirely sure what size they need to be etc :blush:

Well I'm not sure if we'll TTC then or a month later but I wanted some kind of countdown.

lol i go into asda have boy or girls fleece for £2.50 £3 single bed size, i use one of the big inserts from my cheapies as template, they fully cover inside of nappy without overhanging and then dont get lost in bum lol. tis the secret to catching all the poop.;)

takes about 5 mins to do a whole fleece, ger on wiv it Mrs :haha:

Katie the asda fleece is well worth it, heck of a lot cheaper than ne where else, jade tipped me off on that ! :flower:

ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh sienna is singing scooby doo lol

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh deb ttc :happydance:
might join you :flower:
hope you feel better soon :flower:,
hi lou and pip how you both doing ?

:lol: Alex doesn't sing anything - if you ask him to sing a song, he goes "la-la-la" and then stops! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->