2009 March Mummies

Thanks Debz!! :hugs:

Katie.. OMG... She's almost 2!!!!!!! You are an adult hun... even if you don't feel like one all the time!! (that's the best way round though!!) :haha:

2!!! 2!!! 2 whole years ago I was massively fat with mega moods high blood pressure (possibly in hospital actually) waiting for a yellow bump to make an appearance! :cry: and I'm about to do it all again :cloud9:

I've put an alarm on my phone for 7:57pm Saturday when she made her appearance and we met our daughter face to face for the first time! Going to get all emotional I think lol

X

Awwwwwwwwwww.... bless you :) It's a very emotional thing that you can only really know when you've been through it!

Only Mums can understand... okay maybe Dad's... but mostly Mums! :D

OMG huge congrats Cath! Conceived in SA too :wohoo:

We had a great time swimming then all just had a 3 hour nap :blush:

oh jade im joining u for ur next 3 hour nap, im zonked, zzzzzzzzzz lol

I have no idea where jack was concieved we newly wed and at it like rabbits :blush: however ....... This baby was conceived in Spain on the bathroom floor cos I didn't want jack to wake up and see us at it, we couldn't afford his therapy :rofl: couple that with the fact my sil was in room next to us with an adjoining door :rofl:

Alex has walked in on us more times than I care to remember... He's probably scarred for life by now... :blush:

Hopefully he'll still sleep Katie - he tends to go down very easily in the evenings, thankfully!

:wohoo: Cath ;) Congrats again hun I had everything crossed lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben was conceived in Stafford and so was this one - dead boring - well the :sex: wasnt ...i dont think :haha:

:haha: Claire.

Where can I get morning after pill from without paying a fortune for it....... am shitting it now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->