2009 March Mummies

Caine and ALexander both conceived in bed BORING

Is micronor the evil mini pill?

Our walk in docs give it you, have to take within 48 hours I think but I might be wrong :shrug:

Im with u Jade about the bed conceiving hehe!!

My evil minipill was Cerezette

Night ladies Im off for an iced bun and cup of tea in bed :wave:

x

Ya, Cerazette is the one to MAJORLY avoid. I think you can get the MAP from your GP...?

Alex is asleep now. He wanted to sleep in our bed, and got a bit upset when he was told no :(

What's up with the bed Lucy?!

Go to pharmacy jade they should be able to advise?

X

Ah, he's been in with us for the last week as he wasn't well. We'd have him in with us full time, except he wriggles like mad, lies on tops of me, kisses me all night, and smacks OH in the face repeatedly for some reason... :shrug: I need my sleep! He loves it though, and isn't happy about being back on his own. He's asleep now though, so fingers crossed he stays there....

It's not good to have them in with you full time either its not good for their mental development as an individual - learnt that at work :thumbup:

It can be awful working for a childrens mental health service but it has been helpful when I have concerns about Ella. I've been worrying about her level of energy and the fact she is so forward when she meets children but the clinicians said it's a positive thing she is so confident and helped me with ideas on discipline because she hardly ever listens to me and I feel like I'm constantly telling her no. Consultant told me I spoil her though so I have to remove some toys as it may be why she has a short attention span :wacko: makes sense so toys will be rotated in new house.

That's a good idea actually, and it makes sense.... Alex is uber confident too. He has no fear. Of anything!

Thanks ladies, will try and sort something tomorrow or I will be shitting it for a month!

:haha: jade just couldn't control yourself could you lol minx!

Yes Ella is the same. When we went to toys r us she ran up to a little girl said hello and waved then started talking rubbish the little girl started to walk away, Ella followed, she started to run... Ella chased... Lol next thing little girl screaming and crying because Ella chased her down the aisle shouting hello hello hello :rofl: I found it funny but thelittle girl was so scared of my uber confident and social being lol! She ran straight to her daddy crying :dohh:

i had the same mini pill after sienna and my lord my neck and face dissapeared in boils, i was evil evil evil AND my periods were hurrendous never ever again

Sorry havent read back comletley really has been awful in our house this last week, But HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE congrats Cath hun so chuffed for you, And happy birthday to ella on Sat katie :).

As you can imagine been real hard here with oscar and his broken Finger and bad chest still i am still sleeping downstairs with him every nigh, Luckily Corey perfectly great now he has infacol drops gives wind lovely feeds then straight back to sleep no fussing on 4 ounces every 5 hours so cannot complain .

Hope every 1 is well ?. xx

:wave:
cangrats cath

Hope little Oscar's finger is getting better Gemma, poor little mite.

Katie - that did make me smile!

Thanks Gemma and Dani! :hugs:

Gemma you poor thing, so pleased that Corey is doing well, keeping Oscar in my thoughts.. hope he's better soon! xx

Happy 4 weeks cath!
Happy 27 weeks pip!

Mm - :hugs: hope things get better soon! Corey sounds like a very content baby :thumbup: can I put my order in now for one of those babies or is it too late :lol:

I'm laying in bed :smug: my last lay in in this house going to be a manic week now but all worth it :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->