2009 March Mummies

:wohoo: 27 weeks :blush: my god sprout could very well be here in 10 weeks, Lu now im getting scared too pmsl :) xx

hope oscar is better soon gemma, corey does sound very content ill have one like that too pls lol xx

Congrats Cath!!!! Im on one of my odd visits here!!!! :happydance: Happy birthday to Ella on saturday!!! Where have these 2 years gone??? Well Bex is puking for England today.. she wants food then brings it back within half an hour.... nil by mouth for her today!!! :sick:

Cant keep up with the :hangwashing: at the moment!!!!
xxxxx

Get well soon Bex!

Pip you've made me think - whatever happens, my baby will be here in less than ten weeks now! :shock:

yer good innit! :lol: cos bubs is due same time as chloe was, it wud be luvly if he came early like she did lol

Hey Lolly!

I know what you mean about the washing! Never bloody ending here!

Lucy I love your realisation but as baby is breech he is more likely to be here between 6-8 weeks. They shouldn't let you go over if he is breech?!

I'm feeling a little bit anxious and odd today... Off to work in a bit so hopefully that will sort me out. No time to think about it then :lol: x

i can think of someone who was taken in for section at 37 weeks spot on as baby was breech, they tried turning and didnt want to risk her going by herself . may vary in area tho, and some people deliver breech by choice, no thanks tho lol

:wave: Lolly

:hugs: Gemma and Corey

Katie I also heard that about toys - I rotate mine between downstairs and upstairs and in and out of the toy boxes :)

Get well soon Bex :hugs:

Happy 4 weeks Cath!

Happy 27 Weeks Pip!

Did you get sorted Jade?

Hope I havent missed anyone :wave:

THANK YOU my lovely friends!! :dance:

Happy 27 weeks Pip! :flower:

Heya Lolly... thanks for popping by, hope Bex is better soon! I hate it when they're ill!

Jade how are you today hun? Hope everyone else is good!! :hugs:

sienna just told me she needed a poo, took her nappy off and did a humungous one on the potty, she look scared of it hahahahhaha :lol:

now running round nappyless telling everyone she poo'd, she's enjoying the bending over to have her bottom wiped, :haha:

lets hope not a fluke

Ahh... well done sienna!

We're not started on the potty yet!

I suppose I should buy one! :haha:

we have one downstairs in the bathroom and one in the upstiars bathroom thats like a throne, i find having them here she tends to go near them when shes ready.

Yeah I might do the same! Put one in both bathrooms! xx

:wave: Poorly bubba here too :( Had her at docs yest - she wasn't even taking water which worried me. Apparently it's just a bug and she should get over it herself soon. Was told to give her water from a bottle if she'll take it from that as the sucking might give her comfort. I felt that was taking a step backwards but did as I was told and it's worked, so at least she's getting her fluids :shrug:

:hugs: To Bex

hope shes better soon deb :hugs:, all of mine had bottles when poorly till about 2 always made an exception least its only water and not something full of sugar, ;) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->